2016 Elite Master set - update page 13

I'm just so happy that o tried to organise a set and had a lot of you guys down for a spot until ESP squashed it. Then when you get a chance to get your teams you didn't even have the courtesy to let me know they were available. Pretty piss poor and disappointing !!!!!!!

Congrats Rob a nice addition to the collection although you would think they would have had better patches in a Master Set.

@Bozzley what you tried to do was great but I wouldn't get too hung up on it, the same cards are available cheap via Ebay they just don't have the MS stamp on them. The MS stamp in my opinion doesn't make them worth what one of the elite "Private Collectors" would have been selling them for and again IMO once the set is split they are then just another 2016 Elite card.

Cheers
Ross

Congrats Rob a nice addition to the collection although you would think they would have had better patches in a Master Set.

@Bozzley what you tried to do was great but I wouldn't get too hung up on it, the same cards are available cheap via Ebay they just don't have the MS stamp on them. The MS stamp in my opinion doesn't make them worth what one of the elite "Private Collectors" would have been selling them for and again IMO once the set is split they are then just another 2016 Elite card.

Cheers
Ross
Cheers Ross, much appreciated mate. Not hung up on it, just a little disappointed. I've got the dragons complete set, but would have liked to add in the master set as well. Oh well not to worry.
Be nice to know if there is a dragons set out there or who got them.

Cheers
Duane

Cheers Ross, much appreciated mate. Not hung up on it, just a little disappointed. I've got the dragons complete set, but would have liked to add in the master set as well. Oh well not to worry.
Be nice to know if there is a dragons set out there or who got them.

Cheers
Duane

I would Really like the #1 set if it ever pops its head.

Whats done is done, its time to move on I think.

To me it doesn't matter it doesn't make my collection less complete as they were never supposed to be broken up. The person who bought set #2/5 has just burnt whatever hope that they would of had of ever getting a set like this again unless ESP/TLA change the proviso of buying a set and not splitting.

Whats done is done, its time to move on I think.

To me it doesn't matter it doesn't make my collection less complete as they were never supposed to be broken up. The person who bought set #2/5 has just burnt whatever hope that they would of had of ever getting a set like this again unless ESP/TLA change the proviso of buying a set and not splitting.

3 also broken up

My opinion, not that it matters is this. If I got a set. And wanted to break it. I'd sell them to people I liked or had some sort of friendship with.

This means people would miss out. There can only be 16 people per set satisfied. Teams like panthers you'd have a much better chance getting one. Teams like Sharks, Dragons, Eels are high demand. And if down to me. I wouldn't have trouble picking who I sold them to. For a few reasons.

1. I've traded with alot of people.
2. I've been burnt by even more people.
3. I have a GREAT relationship with ALOT of HIGH END collectors.
4. I've helped more people than have EVER helped me.
5. My memory is very very very long.

Do I have a cowboys set? Yes I do. I attribute that to the person who sold me mine, has the same 5 reasons as me. If someone else had them, I may not have made the cowboys shortlist. I am therefore thankful for the relationship I have built with him.

Outting the person who sold them, or getting them banned from buying them in the future - just because you didn't get your team, says more about you as a person and a collector than it does about the person who sold them. In fact, you don't only burn their bridge - you burn many many others.

My opinion, not that it matters is this. If I got a set. And wanted to break it. I'd sell them to people I liked or had some sort of friendship with.

This means people would miss out. There can only be 16 people per set satisfied. Teams like panthers you'd have a much better chance getting one. Teams like Sharks, Dragons, Eels are high demand. And if down to me. I wouldn't have trouble picking who I sold them to. For a few reasons.

1. I've traded with alot of people.
2. I've been burnt by even more people.
3. I have a GREAT relationship with ALOT of HIGH END collectors.
4. I've helped more people than have EVER helped me.
5. My memory is very very very long.

Do I have a cowboys set? Yes I do. I attribute that to the person who sold me mine, has the same 5 reasons as me. If someone else had them, I may not have made the cowboys shortlist. I am therefore thankful for the relationship I have built with him.

Outting the person who sold them, or getting them banned from buying them in the future - just because you didn't get your team, says more about you as a person and a collector than it does about the person who sold them. In fact, you don't only burn their bridge - you burn many many others.
Mirren, they are my sentiments exactly on all points.

Back
Top Bottom