2016-17 Playoffs - who you got? - spoilers

think the reffing was a bit ummmm... yeah

still firmly on the GSW wagon.
mainly because i dislike cleveland a lot more... well mainly lebron lol.

think the reffing was a bit ummmm... yeah

still firmly on the GSW wagon.
mainly because i dislike cleveland a lot more... well mainly lebron lol.
Refs were terrible. But on both ends. Technical fouls which shouldn't have been called. Flagrant foul that shouldn't have been called and another that should have been. Ball going out of bounds on the wrong player. But ultimately, cleveland made shots all game long even when dubs go on mini runs to close the gap.

Is the LeBron off the glass dunk in traffic the most playground move ever pulled off in the NBA Finals?

G5 still up for grabs although Dubs looking good to run away with this..Cavs have been shooting well from the field over 50%, but still find themselves down double digits..

Did some total stat crunching to see how the big boys stacked up over the series...

Lebron and KD next level, Lebron leads the way with rebounds and assists and only 8pts off points also - incredible
Curry a monster on the boards - ha

Player - points / rebounds / assists

Lebron - 168 / 60 / 50
Kyrie - 147 / 20 / 22
Love - 80 / 56 / 5

Durant - 176 / 42 / 27
Curry - 134 / 40 / 47
Klay - 82 / 24 / 11

LeBron is a beast. Literally, if he had the energy and wanted to drive and score each time, he could do it. Averaged a triple double for the series, shot phenomenally well and did everything he could do for Cleveland. So close for this to be just a 2-2 match heading into G5, but the 11-0 GSW run to end G3 costed them big time. Cavs will have a really look at their options to upgrade their roster next season to remain competitive with Dubs. Paul George has been thrown out there as a possibility, but at what cost? Klove played decent for most of the series but not great. Bench was non existent, Deron, Korver, Frye, Jefferson, Shump all non factors. If you out there for defensive purpose and you getting killed, and you're a liability offensively, what are you doing there? Same on the other side, Korver couldn't hit open looks, and was a liability defensively. The Cavs have no faith in their second unit to keep close during stretches that Bron and Kyrie are resting leading to them playing extended minutes.

yeah klay would have probably been pretty hurt if he came down.
kyrie with the additional save.

congrats to the warriors though, everyone raging about how KD joined a 73-9 team, i dont particularly care because any team is beatable at any given time.

yeah klay would have probably been pretty hurt if he came down.
kyrie with the additional save.

congrats to the warriors though, everyone raging about how KD joined a 73-9 team, i dont particularly care because any team is beatable at any given time.
Good on KD for playing so well and being the Finals MVP instead of just riding the coat tails of the Dubs to victory. But we'd be talking about a dynasty in Cleveland too if KD had gone there instead. You look at Steph's numbers on their own and you'd say that Steph would have easily won Finals MVP but when he's eclipsed by Durant own numbers, it's a monumental task to win against them.

at the end of game 1, i knew if the warriors win the title KD would be MVP.

he got what he wanted..

Back
Top Bottom