2016-17 Playoffs - who you got? - spoilers

Who would you say is the more improved team, roster wise, between the Dubs and Cavs?

Seems like a loaded question there.

1 team got a superstar and gave up balance, the other team made minor changes to an already champion level roster.

I think I've seen you pick the Dubs in 5? I think Cle will handle them again.

Seems like a loaded question there.

1 team got a superstar and gave up balance, the other team made minor changes to an already champion level roster.

I think I've seen you pick the Dubs in 5? I think Cle will handle them again.
I think Dubs have improved their roster overall from last season..they gave up Barnes (disappeared in Finals), Bogut (injured in G5), Speights (scored 14 points total in the series), Ezeli (also scored 14 points total) and Barbosa and upgraded to KD, David West, Zaza and Javale. I think the Cavs have upgraded somewhat but the new additions haven't been as impactful yet in the playoffs. Korver was lights out when JR was injured in the regular season but that's really it. They haven't utilized him to his full strength. Cavs could have made it a whole lot more interesting if Bogut didn't go down with his injury but as it is, I think the Dubs have that slight edge and at this level, that's all they need to get over the Cavs. I think Dubs in 6 or 7.

I think Dubs have improved their roster overall from last season..they gave up Barnes (disappeared in Finals), Bogut (injured in G5), Speights (scored 14 points total in the series), Ezeli (also scored 14 points total) and Barbosa and upgraded to KD, David West, Zaza and Javale. I think the Cavs have upgraded somewhat but the new additions haven't been as impactful yet in the playoffs. Korver was lights out when JR was injured in the regular season but that's really it. They haven't utilized him to his full strength. Cavs could have made it a whole lot more interesting if Bogut didn't go down with his injury but as it is, I think the Dubs have that slight edge and at this level, that's all they need to get over the Cavs. I think Dubs in 6 or 7.

I agree with very little of your analysis there, so we'll have to just wait and see.

Cavs absolutely demolished by the Dubs today. Disappointing start to the Finals as a fan because I want to see it competitive and go down the wire and a blowout isn't exciting at all. Dubs played tough defense, were active, hands everywhere and then on the other side were just tearing them apart, inside outside.

That was crazy though, after all that Kyrie brilliance and GSW fouls I look and see the score and Cavs are up 1. Feels like Warriors may steal it
They sure did..wow, absolutely demoralizing loss for the Cavs for sure, they were up numerous times down the stretch and just couldn't stop transition baskets.

Sportsbet are now paying 50 cents net for every $100 bet on a Warriors win..lol..

Wowsers. Another sweep coming LeBron's way.

TT is ineffective.

These playoffs have been really poor. I really hope we can see someone different come out of the East now.

Boston could challenge if they make the right move during Free Agency.

I feel bad for LeBron. He's played like a stud this entire playoffs (except for the one stinker in Boston series) and is averaging a triple double in the Finals. He's throwing everything and the kitchen sink at the Dubs, and they are still dominating the Cavs. Roster changes are definitely going to be made next year, and some serious thought needs to go to how they can stop Durant and Curry.

I honestly dont think anyone can stop that team,as long as this gsw team stay together they cant be stopped, i dont even think if lebron chooses to opt out from cavs and go spurs (if it could happen) that still wouldnt be enough dubs are a massive problem for years to come.

My honest opinion.

But
I honestly dont think anyone can stop that team,as long as this gsw team stay together they cant be stopped, i dont even think if lebron chooses to opt out from cavs and go spurs (if it could happen) that still wouldnt be enough dubs are a massive problem for years to come.

My honest opinion.
like lebron said "its just basketball" lol

But

like lebron said "its just basketball" lol
I love his quote where he says he left the department of proving people wrong a long time ago. He can only do what he can do on the court, all of that media talk, that's just noise. End of his career, he will be one of the most dominant players ever and be in the top 10 in perhaps nearly all statistical categories.

Back
Top Bottom