2016-17 Playoffs - who you got? - spoilers

Is it scary that Finals LeBron is already here this early in the playoffs?

Excited to see Dubs go up against the Spurs. The Spurs have a real shot if they keep pounding the ball to Pau and Aldridge. Harden guarding Pau was ridiculous and they smashed the Rockets on the boards with their 3 guard look. Barkley was right about playing small ball. Maybe you can't stop them by going big, but next time down the floor, they sure as hell ain't stopping you if you pound it in the post.

Unfortunate for the Spurs that Kawhi's and Parker's injuries have really reduced their chances of winning. Dubs stole this game.

Flashback to when Kobe got Jalen'd by Danthay Jones. Bear in mind that Jalen has admitted to doing it intentionally and it looks fairly innocuous in the video.

View: https://youtu.be/DiJZjmrUy68

Zaza should be suspended. What, next round, he's just going to "closeout" and walk underneath LeBron and give the title to the Warriors?

Flashback to when Kobe got Jalen'd by Danthay Jones. Bear in mind that Jalen has admitted to doing it intentionally and it looks fairly innocuous in the video.

View: https://youtu.be/DiJZjmrUy68

Zaza should be suspended. What, next round, he's just going to "closeout" and walk underneath LeBron and give the title to the Warriors?
Yeah that should have "0" tolerance
Its malicious and could end carriers easily, even if the shooter is a total scrub, no one deserves that.

With this point guard heavy draft, the Sixers are looking like a ultra stacked core going into the next few years. Jahlil doesn't fit well but would be good trade bait to upgrade.

Holy moly. Celtics are getting SMASHED! 40 point lead in the second quarter. Just sit everyone down the rest of the game and let the ball boys play.

Is it scary that Finals LeBron is already here this early in the playoffs?
Finals LeBron is still going like a steam roller through the playoffs. The argument is that the opponents are weak in the East but teams just can't stop him no matter how hard they try. Fingers crossed that the Finals feature healthy squads at full strength and no dirty plays.

I think cleveland are good maybe for a game vs gsw to be honest.
Thats what im feeling

Finals LeBron is still going like a steam roller through the playoffs. The argument is that the opponents are weak in the East but teams just can't stop him no matter how hard they try. Fingers crossed that the Finals feature healthy squads at full strength and no dirty plays.

The opponents ARE weak in the East.

Pacers, Raps and Boston are all average. Not a HOFer amongst them, maybe PG.

But LeBron has put them to the sword.

The opponents ARE weak in the East.

Pacers, Raps and Boston are all average. Not a HOFer amongst them, maybe PG.

But LeBron has put them to the sword.
Yea the East are weak, but I don't even mean beating the Cavs. No one has even managed to contain LeBron, not even a single game. You expect defenses to adapt for a series to force him to do something different. He's just slicing and dicing them up.

I think cleveland are good maybe for a game vs gsw to be honest.
Thats what im feeling
Will be interesting for sure. I am leaning towards GS to take it in 6 or 7 but you never know. LeBron was one Ray Allen 3 pointer away, one chase down block away from losing two championships.

Shocking upset win by the Celtics with no IT support. Credit to Boston for playing terrific defense, really active feet and hands and then on the other side, making huge 3 pointers.

Dubs to the Finals to await the East. They will get a nice little break while the Cavs try to finish off the Celts.

Bummer for the Spurs to be without Kawhi, and even TP and Lee.

Should be an awesome finals series. I think the Dubs lack toughness and Cle have better balance to them. We'll see.

Bummer for the Spurs to be without Kawhi, and even TP and Lee.

Should be an awesome finals series. I think the Dubs lack toughness and Cle have better balance to them. We'll see.
Who would you say is the more improved team, roster wise, between the Dubs and Cavs?

Back
Top Bottom