2015 Select Honours 2

Don't really mind this years series 2- could have used more signature. I see why the Brownlow Distinctions are going for $80, as the main card that I would be looking for is the Ricciuto card.

the problem is 400 of them!
i think you will get some bargains on ebay with them starting at 99cents

True but i cant be stuffed checking ebay all the time etc. Least now i have them and dont need to worry.

Last edited:
400 isn't that many. Agree with the sentiment of supply vs demand but great players are in demand. 400 cards of Liam Jones, well thats 400 too many. But I would be willing to bet there is a future brownlow medallist, coleman medallist and norm smith medallist amongst those top 6 or 7 certified signatures and they will still be in demand with 400.

400 is pretty high IMO.

If they were numbered to 275 they would be much more collectable.

I'm in no Rush to grab my Sloane...will try and hold out for a good number.

Only other card I am after is the Roo brownlow distinction, and again might try and get a good number considering im not buying any boxes etc

400 is pretty high IMO.

If they were numbered to 275 they would be much more collectable.

I'm in no Rush to grab my Sloane...will try and hold out for a good number.

Only other card I am after is the Roo brownlow distinction, and again might try and get a good number considering im not buying any boxes etc

Agreed! 275 sounds good. Lets face it the platinum DPSs of 2008 i believe were limited to 100. And they were still easily gotten.. but also fetched a decent amount for decent players etc.
And thats what the hobbies about!

and like crows2010 ill be looking for decent numbers for my port guys. we have to make our own 'chase' and excitement due to how easy cards are to get!

$770 gets a Swans collector:
- 14 Sth/Swans Brownlow Distinctions cards
- Swans Honour Roll card
- Barry Rounds sig
- 3 Parker sigs
- 3 Hannebery sigs

Think i've done ok, dont think the sellers been ripped off either. Not that keen on buying series 2 boxes anymore and the hassle of swapping my hits and chasing on ebay the cards I need. Will buy a box of future force with the kids to bust with them to keep the family busting fun going.

Now to acquire my last two cards Im after .... Goodes 06 Brownlow sig and Paul Kelly Honours 1 sig.

i will be chasing Hawks and Bulldogs cards so let me know what you get. Appears to be quite a few Bulldogs cards to collect in this series.

Has anyone seen a design sample for the Brownlow Destinction cards or the Browlow Club Honour Roll cards. Just want to know if they are a horizontal card in design or verticle ? Same with the Medal Winners for this year ?

Back
Top Bottom