Group Break 2015 Playbook Football 15-Box Case Break Friday Night - 2 Teams - $145

cherrycollectables

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
grayson white
eBay User
cherrycollectablesaus
** 2015 Playbook Football 15-Box Case Break **
Comment below if you would join our Case Break - 2 random teams $145

Cherry live YouTube

Friday Night 7pm AEST

Spots:
1elek
2matte
3micknfl
4briscoekid
5dalee
6noodles
7cherry

I'm saving for the new cricket release. I'll be on board if you have contenders and immaculate later on. I'm not a fan of booklets, sticker autos, and single colour patches, and this release ticks all those boxes.

I thought this was a good price (have seen a few around on twitter). My only question would be whats the skunk protection (highly unlikely with 2 teams but still a small chance)? I think i am still scarred from my previous playbook experiences so may just pick up cards on the secondary market.

I'm not a fan of booklets, sticker autos, and single colour patches, and this release ticks all those boxes.
I see no value in Playbook no matter what the selling format. 45 cards per case in total, so you should get at least one card from your two teams, but the chance of nothing also looms large. Moreover, the chance of pulling a card that equates to nothing looms larger.

I see no value in Playbook no matter what the selling format. 45 cards per case in total, so you should get at least one card from your two teams, but the chance of nothing also looms large. Moreover, the chance of pulling a card that equates to nothing looms larger.
I actually like the Playbook cards but think in a similar way Muzza, that a lot of coin for very few cards 15 of which will be base cards, maybe numbered or maybe not. Its an upgrade from last years 2 card effort but still very risky. @Cherry, no complaints on price but this is one of those polarising products.

I've got no problem on the price either. I actually think it's very fair compared to The U.S. I'm like the other guys, and see no value though. This is Panini's big preview, and it is nearly all single colour jersey swatches.

https://paniniamerica.wordpress.com...ery-2015-playbook-football-102-must-see-pics/

I just can't understand Panini's thinking on having base cards as a booklet. People aren't going to buy expensive booklet holders for a base card, even if it is a parallel. These cards will be chucked in the bottom of a box and never seen again, because they're too hard to store. There's 1/3 of your cards with no value at all. Single coloured jerseys also hold no value, so I can see this having only 3-5 cards with any value. Hope I'm wrong for you guys that are going to bust some, but this just looks very, very average to me.

Back
Top Bottom