2015 Elite Review & Poll

Does the 2015 Elite product justify the significant price rise?

• Yes

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • No

Votes: 76 95.0%

• Total voters
I still can't see the value in a box at $129.00 if you don't get the mojo pack the best you can do is $50-60.00 for a YG sig, quad or an all star!!!
agreed, its why the group breaks for this series have died imo, I will be very interested to see how many of the current suppliers continue with next years volume

At that price you'd have to think they are the dud boxes. The

I picked up 3 of those boxes. Had a nice unprompted note from the seller soon after outlining how he'd got them as well. I hope whoever picked up the other (4th) box did well.

3 boxes, 5 serial numbered hits (1 xxx/65, 1 xxx/100, 2 xxx/130, 1 xxx/150), 3 unsigned YG, total 4 x CCs. Seems like you only get 1 x CC in a double hit box!

For their Elite release ESP need to really consider dropping the YG's to /300 so there is an auto per box. A box level redemption like the predictor series is also good. For the price that ESP want they need at least 2 or 3 'box hits', a 1:72, maybe a 1:144 and a case hit. ESP don't want to replicate Select, that is fine and perfectly understandable, they are certainly not short on ideas so I have no doubt they could come up with something

Back
Top Bottom