2015 Elite Review & Poll

Does the 2015 Elite product justify the significant price rise?

• Yes

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • No

Votes: 76 95.0%

• Total voters
Recently picked up the Dogs Quad I needed, both YG's & five Pennants for $116.67.
About the same money I spent on loose packs for one Pennant and a few assorted parallels.
Case closed on Elite15.
So glad i didn't fork out for a case of Elite.

Prices are crazy, great though if you are buying.

Recently picked up on ebay the JWH Jersey Redemption for $60, Evans YG Sig for $49.99 and Pearce All Star for $46, all at auction.

So glad i didn't fork out for a case of Elite.

Prices are crazy, great though if you are buying.

Recently picked up on ebay the JWH Jersey Redemption for $60, Evans YG Sig for $49.99 and Pearce All Star for $46, all at auction.
That's crazy for cards that are supposed to be box/case hits

Yeah,
due to a change in finances earlier in the year, I decided to simply chase Parra cards from Traders onwards, and I've gotta say I'm happy with that decision, with the way Elite ended up. My attempts at Master sets are gone, my pockets are nowhere deep enough

Last year when I needed a 2014 Elite fix, I would go to the newsagent and didn't mind buying a box for the retail price, when I knew I was going to score a sig or WCHP. This year the retail price of $8.99, puts a box over $200 and for the value and exitement it wasn't worth it. I would buy 9 packs spending $90 & end up with 7 silver parallels, club champion/pennant :(, it was a deterrent to go back to the store and purchase another 9 pks to try and score the box hit.. I know that is the luck of the draw when you buy from the newsagent, but individual pack price certainly was too high and I'd say in a good way it kerbed my spending...

I'm a Beau "angry" Scott fan would have back at the Dragons in a heart beat.
I like the hard edged experience he's going to bring to our right side defence. Him and Foran on that edge is going to be good defensively.

Sounds like gutherson is going to be our right centre next year so would be good having that experience out there with him

He wasn't very good in defence for the Knights this year, kept charging out of the defensive line into nobody.

Really had a poor season all round, I don't think many Knights fans are that sad to see him go.

He wasn't very good in defence for the Knights this year, kept charging out of the defensive line into nobody.

Really had a poor season all round, I don't think many Knights fans are that sad to see him go.
Haven't seen much of the Knights play this season, but did see him hold up that tigers player just before half time in that game. Thought that was a game changing play at the time

Back
Top Bottom