2015 Champions. Release: March 2

You sure its only 600 cases? I mean Traders in NRL has 1800?
The case I bought said 017 of 600
So no idea they might have more somewhere, it would be hard to put a number on it because you have starter packs and albums that have packets aswell, it would be madness for select to produce 1800 cases they won't even sell the 600, it's not a very good release

Last edited:
So no idea they might have more somewhere, it would be hard to put a number on it because you have starter packs and albums that have packets aswell, it would be madness for select to produce 1800 cases they won't even sell the 600, it's not a very good release

Ok thanks, just seemed strange in comparison to he NRL. Thanks for the info.

Just had a chat with a few people in the know and the 600 numbered cases you have seen are the ones done for a certain distributor with a case card.

There are plenty of other cases made for retail that come without the case card im led to believe.

Just had a chat with a few people in the know and the 600 numbered cases you have seen are the ones done for a certain distributor with a case card.

There are plenty of other cases made for retail that come without the case card im led to believe.
Yea that makes sense as with all champions releases they flood the market and you will still be able to buy boxes in 20 years time, 600 cases did sound low

Back
Top Bottom