2015 Champions. Release: March 2

I wish they had sigs in the main release, how come we only get pictures

found out on my app that if you scan cards you dont get any coins for it and is there a way to get coins would like to buy more digital packs

cheers

Toby each day you get new coins in the app (I think last year it was 100 or 150 per day or something). You can also use the "market" feature of the app and list digital cards that you want to sell for coins. Hope this helps! :)

PS have just discovered that you can also buy coins (as in actually pay money for them) on the app via your iTunes account.

....and two of the cards I had listed for "sale" just sold and I got coins so that part of the app works! Bit of wheeling and dealing! Takes me back to my schoolyard days :)

I came back today ( found it on the App Store last night) and only got 25 coins:(.

I also like the new fantasy feature. I've got buddy digital as my captain at the moment. In my three digital packs so far I landed buddy swan and nick Riewoldt! Pretty happy with that

I got the app last night and came back today, I think you get coins every 24 hour or something

I'm an NRL collector & not happy with The ESP product 2015 Traders... To many parallels & all the same image as commons except foil, don't think much of the other inserts. The thickness & quality very poor & to many inserts to collect. Not real value for money.
De sided to get 2 cases of Champions - The quality much better than ESP & really love the round corners on all the inserts, the parallel is 100% better than ESP's Quality wise & different image used. Loved them no regrets at all. Hope ESP lift there game & start giving us value for our $$ in NRL.

Where is the best and cheapest place to buy boxes of 2015 champions?

Can anyone tell me how many cases of Champions have been made? Just looking for the number of boxes a case and how many cases.

If anyone could help it would be great.

Back
Top Bottom