Status
Not open for further replies.

joeyhonson

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mark
eBay User
joeyhonson
Went into the local BP servo last night on the way home from work and they had a half box of Traders sitting on the counter. The guy told me they had to sent back to ESP at the end of the week so I just took them off his hands. Opened them up this morning and found this:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/371155253174?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Grand Final.jpg
Grand Final2.jpg

Please note that this card can no longer be redeemed by ESP for Grand Final tickets as the deadline for redemption has now passed. I have spoken with ESP to confirm that this is the case.

Am taking offers on the card if anyone is interested. PM your offer.

Last edited:
Went into the local BP servo last night on the way home from work and they had a half box of Traders sitting on the counter. The guy told me they had to sent back to ESP at the end of the week so I just took them off his hands. Opened them up this morning and found this:

Grand Final.jpg
Grand Final2.jpg

Please note that this card can no longer be redeemed by ESP for Grand Final tickets as the deadline for redemption has now passed. I have spoken with ESP to confirm that this is the case.

Am taking offers on the card if anyone is interested. PM your offer.
SOOO unlucky mate.

Are you looking at selling it. They should still redeem this card that's poor in my opinion. I know what is said on the card still should have been able to redeem

Are you looking at selling it. They should still redeem this card that's poor in my opinion. I know what is said on the card still should have been able to redeem
Terry said he would have honoured the redemption. I even offered to drive from Newcastle to Sydney to pick the tickets up in person (so that they could authenticate the tredemption card). The issue was that they had already sent back the unredeemed tickets to the NRL......and yes I'll be selling it. I don't have any gripes with ESP over this. It is just bad timing on my part. The thing that really hurts is that I have driven past this servo twice a day virtually every day since Traders were released, less than 10 minutes away, and I chose last night to buy the packs. It would hurt less if I purchased them next week. Hindsight can be a wonderful thing....

Last edited:
All,

I have had a number of offers on this card already that are all around the same figure. In order to give everyone an equal chance I am going to list in on Ebay tonight with a 5 day listing starting at 99c. Good luck to all interested.

Mark

Tough luck but hopefully the sale of the card gets makes up for the disappointment.

Any ideas how many of the 6 were redeemed? This may be the only unredeemed card in existence............apart from the ones rumoured to still be in China.

Tough luck but hopefully the sale of the card gets makes up for the disappointment.

Any ideas how many of the 6 were redeemed? This may be the only unredeemed card in existence............apart from the ones rumoured to still be in China.
Terry told me this morning that 2 lots of tickets were returned to the NRL. That means 4 cards were redeemed, I have 1 and there is another one still out there somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom