2014 Topps Star Wars Chrome Perspectives

P-Dawg

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Poli
Grabbed myself 4 boxes.....2 hits per box.

Was pumped when the last box I opened had 5 hits (1 * Auto, 2 * sketch and 2 * Helmet cards)

Luv the Bobba Fett sketch !!!!!

sw chrome.JPG

sw chrome.JPG

look great poli.... wat did these set you back a box, love to buy the odd non sporting non afl box!

look great poli.... wat did these set you back a box, love to buy the odd non sporting non afl box!

Pre ordered earlier in the year...think it was around $US 80 a box

Great stuff...wish I'd snagged a box or two when they were $92. I hear the price has gone through the roof....if you can even find any!

Great stuff...wish I'd snagged a box or two when they were $92. I hear the price has gone through the roof....if you can even find any!

Neither can I, if I do may buy another couple

If anyone lese grabs any please yell out. Keen to trade to close off insert sets

managed to get 2 boxes . first only had 2 normal helmet cards but the second had a gold helmet card and a gold James Earl Jones auto card. Have spare inserts . What are you chasing???

managed to get 2 boxes . first only had 2 normal helmet cards but the second had a gold helmet card and a gold James Earl Jones auto card. Have spare inserts . What are you chasing???

Great hit on the auto

I need the following

Rebel Propaganda - 8
Empire Propaganda - 4 to 9
Rebel Training - 2 to 5

Have some to trade, including Empire Priority Targets and Wanted Posters[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Nice pulls really loving the Boba sketch, hope i get one like that in the box i just ordered could only find a box on ebay $ 160 later haha. Was there not many of these boxes made or something because i couldnt find them anywhere?

Back
Top Bottom