Baseball 2014 Topps Series 1 + Opening Day

Thought about getting some cards off there but the postage prices scare me off a bit

I don't think I've had a better postage rate than what they offer.

If you're after anything in particular let me know, as I can include it in one of my orders, postage will then be a lot better for you.

Thought about getting some cards off there but the postage prices scare me off a bit

I hear ya Beck, but if you buy in "bulk" such as 3 or 4 boxes it tends to balance out because the prices of their boxes are really good. I usually go with UPS Expited. And it doesn't take too long either, I get mine within a week of purchase always.

Yeah normally I'll try for the insert sets, just depends upon how many boxes I've busted.

Heritage are nice. If you want, I'm happy to send you the Detroit ones I have. Just PM your details, and I will post them.

Dacardworld is where I shop mostly. Never had a problem with them.

That's cool man, but thanks anyway. I appreciate it :) I'm probably gonna get a few boxes of Heritage but if you get any Tigers autos/patches or short numbered cards, let me know. I might be keen to buy them off you :)

I hear ya Beck, but if you buy in "bulk" such as 3 or 4 boxes it tends to balance out because the prices of their boxes are really good. I usually go with UPS Expited. And it doesn't take too long either, I get mine within a week of purchase always.

That is awesome thanks for that

That's cool man, but thanks anyway. I appreciate it :) I'm probably gonna get a few boxes of Heritage but if you get any Tigers autos/patches or short numbered cards, let me know. I might be keen to buy them off you :)

Not a problem.

example : 4 boxes of Heritage

service Cost Delivery
UPS Worldwide Expedited $41.95 3 Days
UPS Worldwide Saver $48.95 2 Days

USPS Priority Mail International$57.95 6 Days
USPS Express Mail International$76.95 3 Days

Hey all, baseball collectors, finally you are discovered.

Anyone chasing anything, I got a fair bit looking to offload.

So I spend $130 pre-season for it, with the thought in mind that we (the Dodgers) are going to have a great year, and win it all.

Screwed on both accounts. :mad::lol:

A couple of nice hits I pulled yesterday from a box of Heritage and Topps Series 1 Jumbo :)

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

Back
Top Bottom