Not open for further replies.

dAvaro

OzCardTrader
Real Name
dAvo
eBay User
wallikay
Hi guys,
I'm an NFL collector but was home sick one day and they were busting this, the product looked good so I got on in.
I collect cards for fun & like to share my love of collecting so when it comes to selling I'm very reasonable. Just make me a sensible offer please as I dont collect this sport.
So here is what I have. I would like to sell in team lots or multiples and will do a deal the more you buy. I have other un numbered inserts and base that will ship for free as I have no need for them.
Any q's PM me so we can keep the thread clean.
Cheers.
dAv.
Falcao /99, Adebayor /25 & Ozil /60. All other cards un numbered.
IMG_20150106_0001.jpg

The Falcao dlvd $55 if anyone is keen on a bargain. Same goes with other cards I'm keen to get rid of them here and not on eBay.

I am interested in the 'other un numbered inserts and base that will ship for free as I have no need for them.'
Could you tell me how many you have, condition?

I would actually pay for the the un-numbered cards as I am not collecting autographs etc. Could you tell me how many you have, condition?

I'll have a look tonight mate as they came from a group break. I wouldnt have many more than 12 I'd reckon.
As I was in group breaks they are all teams based around the autos and #'d cards so I was just going to throw them in when someone bought one of the cards above.
Still I will PM you when I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom