2014 select honours redemption signature

For realzzzzzz... time to get another redemption :D

I had a strong feeling it was going to be out of Gibson, Breust, Stratton and Langers, credit to Select for actually going with 2 different signees xD

What number do you have mate? I got 119 :)

Nice number, sounds like you're getting Breust :)

I'm in the process of getting one (unsure of #). Very smart by Select though, making us Hawks collectors double up on Premiership Redemptions lol

Nice number, sounds like you're getting Breust :)

I'm in the process of getting one (unsure of #). Very smart by Select though, making us Hawks collectors double up on Premiership Redemptions lol

I reckon I'll swap mine for a 301-600 number. Nothing at all against Breusty but I was a huge fan of Chris Langford and having an autograph card of his son would be amazing!

I reckon I'll swap mine for a 301-600 number. Nothing at all against Breusty but I was a huge fan of Chris Langford and having an autograph card of his son would be amazing!

They're both guns and Langford is really looking like becoming something special. Good choice either way as both have not had a signature card released.

sorry guys but just got an email back from robbie at select and he is not sure which lot will be breust and which lot will be langford. I got confused by his initial message.......................stay tuned

Hey guys

Got my redemption back the other day (#121) expecting to get Bruest but got Langford instead.. I thought 1-300 you get Bruest and 301-600 you get langford... or have I been hiding in my hole for too long...

Can anyone set me straight?

Hey guys

Got my redemption back the other day (#121) expecting to get Bruest but got Langford instead.. I thought 1-300 you get Bruest and 301-600 you get langford... or have I been hiding in my hole for too long...

Can anyone set me straight?

1-300 is Langford, 301-600 is Breust

Back
Top Bottom