2014 Prizm Set Build

ozfootball

OzCardTrader
Real Name
damian
I think a few of us are doing this (muzza and ozsportsfan), and if there's anyone else chasing, it'd great if you could get involved.

I have another 2 boxes coming in a week. I will post my doubles tomorrow and my wants after the boxes arrive.

Regards,
Damian

Great idea for a thread. Glad someone got it rolling (have been a bit slack) and caught up unpacking after a house move. I have stuff on the way. Did a color of the rainbow personal break for my bday. Did both hobby and U.S. retail. Not sure of what I have from memory (I gave some doubles to guys I break with etc). Will post my doubles tomorrow of what I had from my two hobby boxes from cherry (November, don't think I posted on here,maid on Twitter).

Great idea for a thread. Glad someone got it rolling (have been a bit slack) and caught up unpacking after a house move. I have stuff on the way. Did a color of the rainbow personal break for my bday. Did both hobby and U.S. retail. Not sure of what I have from memory (I gave some doubles to guys I break with etc). Will post my doubles tomorrow of what I had from my two hobby boxes from cherry (November, don't think I posted on here,maid on Twitter).

I have base left from my box that can go to a new home. Muzz has all my inserts.

Thank you dAvaro.

These are my doubles at this stage

2014prizmdoubles.jpg

Show and tell pics? I got my small package today (chrome box I won playing FF and two blasters of prizm) . My parcel to Ipswich beat my parcel to Bundaberg (where i had xmas) so hoping for a text message to say the bundy one arrived. Has a demarco murray die cut auto in it (fingers crossed it isn't lost on postage space lol)

Show and tell pics? I got my small package today (chrome box I won playing FF and two blasters of prizm) . My parcel to Ipswich beat my parcel to Bundaberg (where i had xmas) so hoping for a text message to say the bundy one arrived. Has a demarco murray die cut auto in it (fingers crossed it isn't lost on postage space lol)

Haven't opened them yet. Been opening my LBB packets. If I pull anything nice, I'll post a pic.

sweet. I apologise in advance in asking if autos are for sale (got player collections going for a number of rookies).

Nice hit I have the camo version. Still have a auto to go unless you already hit panini points

Back
Top Bottom