2014 Marvel Premier

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Not sure if anyone caught it, but Marvel Premier must have come out of it's "no discount period" Only $205 at D & A now.

Tempting at that price....

Not a bad price, but I have seen some sketches come from this product that I would be very disappointed in for the price as opposed to the last release which was generally very good quality throughout.

Not a bad price, but I have seen some sketches come from this product that I would be very disappointed in for the price as opposed to the last release which was generally very good quality throughout.

Yeah, the base sketches have been pretty disappointing for the most part, but at that sort of price it's a bit of a safer buy because the base and inserts sell fairly well. Was harder to justify at the $250 + mark.

Not that you can get anything from D&A seeing as they're snowed in right now!!!

Yeah true. At least at $205 you have a very real possibility to be getting your moneys worth so to speak. At least with the snow-in they are overing $10 off at the moment :thumbsup:

Yeah true. At least at $205 you have a very real possibility to be getting your moneys worth so to speak. At least with the snow-in they are overing $10 off at the moment :thumbsup:

Yeah saw that....I'm hanging out for the Black Friday sales myself....last year they had a sneak preview for Premier customers which was quite handy... just hope it's not all retail junk this year though, seems to be more and more of it these days.

Yeah me too. I'm hoping there are a few nice non-sport products on sale. I saw GOTG was on the Daily Sale a few days back but wasn't a big enough saving for me to pull the trigger. Wouldn't mind some more GOTG, Walking Dead and Adventure Time!

Back
Top Bottom