UFC 2014 Knockout & Bloodlines

Matt.P

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
matt949009
Hey Guys
Got another box of Bloodlines and a box of Knockout, didnt take any photos of the parallels this time as there wasnt anything special there. Let me know if you fancy anything.

Velasquez/50 MM & Barry/188

Nog & Browne /208 Jones/110 Lawler /120

Makovsky new guard /50 the others are either /225 or /245

Davis /50 Big Nog /27 MM/36 Eye/15

Werdum /109

No massive hits from Bloodlines, but i think this gem in Knockout out made up for it....

Fabricio Werdum Gloved Auto Book Card 1/1!!!

Very happy with the Werdum pull, bloodlines was abit of let down but KO really came through for me. Am on holidays now so in the coming weeks ill probably do up a list of what ive got and see if anyone interested, keep in mind im collecting Anderson, Shogun, Rmac & DC and starting to pick up Gastelum and Thatch.

Thanks for looking, and Merry Christmas :D

WOW!:wave: That Glove auto book is insane mate! In fact the Knockout was solid right through. Bloodlines has been a bit weird ....everyone seems to be pulling the same cards at the moment and I am yet to see something kick**s pulled. (apart from the 1/1 Nano graph 9 Champions book auto:mad::cry::ermm:)
Congrats Matty!

Sweet Werdum.

Theres a lot of negative talk about bloodlines. Supposedly Topps posted a new checklist 2 weeks after the release which differed from the original.

Supposedly the original checklist included a large number of autos that are not in the product now. Sketch cards also appear as if they didn't make the product with none surfacing yet that came from packs!

I reckon i saw a Ronda Sketch card the other day that was advertised as 2014.
Seems to be a lot of lesser named fighters like champions had, my last box's of bloodlines were alright though, always been a big fan of knockout!

The ones that have appeared on ebay which included a rousey are direct from the artist, so artist proofs.

I like the knockout series too. I did pull some good cards from bloodlines 2013 tho, even a Tate sketch.

Back
Top Bottom