2014 Elite Case Bust #3 NZNRL

nznrl

Interested in low numbered Warriors
Real Name
Daniel
I received my final case today which I have been chipping away at via layby for the last couple of months.

Some may remembered I had had a few issues with a 2013 Traders case I bought a while back. The NZ distributor sent me a complimentary Grievsmuhl YG to make up for it (despite it not being their fault), which was much appreciated. It gets me to the half way point with those so I may now try to complete the set. They looked really nice as a set in 3bets pics.

My last two cases of 2014 Elite were nearly identical. I;m pretty relaxed as to what I receive, although I will be grumpy if I can get the same golds 3 times in a row. I'd love to bust a Cameron Smith LS

A summary of the two previous cases:

80 golds x2 (yep every gold exactly in duplicate)

Brett Stewart LS x2
Ben Hunt YG x2
Matt Scott LS x2
20 M&A's x2
Kangaroos case card x2
Sam Thaiday WCHP x2
Tate WCHP x2
Josh Morris WCHP x2

Liam Fulton LS
Minichiello LS
Mannering LS
Campese LS
Hiku YG
Walker YG
Tedesco YG
Moylan YG

Thanks all. A good start.

Thurston Case Card
Thurston WCHP
and best of all different gold parallels to the first two cases

Boxes 5-7

B Morris WCHP
Slater WCHP
Tupou YG #38 (this is a swap as I had already swapped my spare Hunt for it)

Box 7 had a heap of damaged cards. It looked like they had been folded in half and then laminated over. They just look like I have damaged them rather than a nice error variation. No inserts were damaged though

That's it for the night; will open the final three tomorrow - c'mon Smith or Parker LS

Sorry to break them mate, But what's the number on the Fulton?
- I'm after 074

Fulton is #85 Robbie

Final 3 boxes:

Feldt YG #69 (again @Wizzle )
Bird LS #84
Klemmer YG #124

Ratshit numbers across the 3 cases, but overall this was a very pleasing break. I think bar the sigs and WCHP I have full insert and parallel sets now

Let me sort through everything and I'll put up any duplicates from my 3 cases into my trade thread. Please note that I won't be selling; only trading

Cheers all

Back
Top Bottom