2014 and 2015 Checklists

Sports Nut

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
slicky-micky
Hi all,

Trying to work out what Bulldogs cards I am missing. Trying to find where I can find a copy of the checklists or sell sheets for 2013 and 2014 Traders and Elite, and 2015 Elite.

Thanks.

Here are the 2014 & 2015 Elite and traders Checklists

Attachments

• 2014 Elite Checklist_v10 - Copy.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 237
  • 2015 Elite Checklist_V4 - Copy (2).pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 174
  • ELITE2015_NRLTradersChecklist_A4_FA3 - Copy.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 219
  • 2014 Traders Checklist LR (Locked).pdf
    600.6 KB · Views: 168
Here is the 2013 Elite checklist

Attachments

• 2013-elite-checklist.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 125
now that asccmag is down, it's really pissing me off. Noticed that Dans Nrl doesn't have any high end signatures on display in store, so that doesn't come in handy eitehr when it comes to looking for what you need.

Sorry i dont have a pdf of the traders checklist only an image

2013 Traders.jpg

If you open the image and right click on it and open image in new tab it will inlarge the image so you can read it

now that asccmag is down, it's really pissing me off. Noticed that Dans Nrl doesn't have any high end signatures on display in store, so that doesn't come in handy eitehr when it comes to looking for what you need.
what checklists were you after

player checklists. asscmag did that very well. now i have to type in the players name into dans nrl and see what comes up.

If I had the time and money I would do another book, but I don't have a lot of spare time these days and the last I lost quite a bit of money on. Thanks for using my site. I thought I listed every card that comes out in every release and just put them as out of stock without a picture if I don't manage to get one of them. With ESP you can open 10 cases and still be short on quite a lot of high end cards.

If I had the time and money I would do another book, but I don't have a lot of spare time these days and the last I lost quite a bit of money on. Thanks for using my site. I thought I listed every card that comes out in every release and just put them as out of stock without a picture if I don't manage to get one of them. With ESP you can open 10 cases and still be short on quite a lot of high end cards.
Dan, sending you a parcel today.

Back
Top Bottom