2014 AFL Future Force

Although he was named in the AFL-AIS academy, he opted to withdraw from the program – not too dissimilar to now-North Melbourne defender Luke McDonald, whose fate was already determined. This, however, was not because Collingwood had assured him a place on their list, it was because he wanted a full season at Oakleigh to string together form and consistency without having to juggle numerous teams and coaches

Although he was named in the AFL-AIS academy, he opted to withdraw from the program – not too dissimilar to now-North Melbourne defender Luke McDonald, whose fate was already determined. This, however, was not because Collingwood had assured him a place on their list, it was because he wanted a full season at Oakleigh to string together form and consistency without having to juggle numerous teams and coaches

Moore was the only one from the list I posted on page 2 who is not in the product. I assume Christian Petracca replaced him in the program - interesting that the likely no.1 draft pick was not originally included.

is there a list on the net somewhere of a predicted top 20 draft for 2015? other than the one herald sun put up in june/july?

Would be nice to know if the cards i pull might have any potential keeping or not..

is there a list on the net somewhere of a predicted top 20 draft for 2015? other than the one herald sun put up in june/july?

Would be nice to know if the cards i pull might have any potential keeping or not..
Visit the AFL website and enter phantom draft in the search bit and you will get one from August.

Is anyone else really dissapointed with this release, I am having so much trouble selling these compared to last year, last year I bought a case and sold everything within 3 days and actually made money then went and got another case and did pretty good again, but this year It seems different I have barely sold anything and when I have it's at cheap prices I'm hoping sales pick up after draft because at this stage this release has been a massive flop imo

Don't buy cards to turn a profit so I wouldn't know :D

Apart from Petracca being locked in as #1 this draft hasn't had the same build up. Possibly because this has been a pretty turbulent trade period, and no one is certain what the draft order will be. Last year you could guarantee West Coast were going to pick Sheed, this year its not so certain. St Kilda could still trade their #1 pick yet. And that mega 5-club trade to get Beams to Brisbane could mix up the order again.

tbh I thought this Future Force was the best looking yet.

Collectors are getting smarter. Instead of taking a punt on a undrafted player / drafted to a team they don't collect and paying a premium, why not wait until the player is drafted. Once the player is drafted expect the prices to move.

or...... take a punt now and hope you get the guys going to the tigers / hawks / power / pies....... :)

It's crap. That's why.

Absolute horse shit.

Selling massive quantities to particular dealers who then just open everything they get to sell on ebay is a great look for the hobby.

I suppose the other genius move on Selects behalf was to put the signatures at the bottom of the box.

I know for a FACT certain people have been going to Newsagents and AFL stores searching boxes for sigs and leaving the rest of the crap behind.

Feel sorry for anyone wanting to have a dip.

Then again these pieces of shit do it for teamcoach every year as well so it's nothing new.

Select just thought they would make life easier for them.

Why open half a box when you only need to open 2 or 3 packs to get the sig.

Really good for the hobby as a whole.

Well done Select, you are a disgrace.

It's crap. That's why.

Absolute horse s***.

Selling massive quantities to particular dealers who then just open everything they get to sell on ebay is a great look for the hobby.

I suppose the other genius move on Selects behalf was to put the signatures at the bottom of the box.

I know for a FACT certain people have been going to Newsagents and AFL stores searching boxes for sigs and leaving the rest of the crap behind.

Then again these pieces of s*** do it for teamcoach every year as well so it's nothing new.

Mate, whether one agrees or disagrees with your point of view, you have to be admired for being forthright! :)

As a collector I think it's really fun to take a punt on players you think your club is going to draft especially since prices aren't going to fluctuate until players are drafted to a team. That's how I've been looking at buying this year's future force sig cards.

It's crap. That's why.

Absolute horse s***.

Then again these pieces of s*** do it for teamcoach every year as well so it's nothing new.

Yep agree I have sold some on eBay all went to dealers, and I agree with where the sigs are I busted a case and every time I could guess where the sig was it became a bit of a game to see how long it took me to find, probably the reason I had 14 full boxes left over of unopened packets, I certainly won't be getting any more will hold off till draft to sell what I have left and move onto something else, it's not hard to fix just need another insert worth something to slow down the searching

No buyers + Too many sellers

Probably the first time I have ever seen a release sell this poorly in its first week...

With the 6 boxes I have busted so far, all the sigs were in the same location for each box. I now have all these leftover packets knowing there is no chance of a major hit. I would like to see a 1:36 insert in the near future. That being said, I do like the Green signatures and waiting for draft day to see who gets picked up by who :D

Back
Top Bottom