Gary Harris - Box Topper
Gary Harris - New Aesthetic
Alex English - GU /99
Gary Harris - Art Nouveau Prime Name Plates 6 of 6 - wooooow - Case Hit

3 - Layton Sports Cards - Random Draw - $35usd - i got the Washington Wizards
Bradley Beal - Box Topper

John Wall - Sovereign Signatures Prime 2 of 10 (his number) wooooow - Case Hit

what a day

does anyone have any idea of what sort of a price would you put on both those case hits ?????

I've had a good run with the case breaks of late
Prizm - John Wall Red Pulsar Auto 22/99
Prizm - Damian Lillard Gold /10
(
i was bored) - i purchased a spot in the 2014 Totally Certified Football case break from Sports Break Boxes - The team i purchased was the Indianapolis Colts, the first pack opened out of the case break revealed a Red Version Auto of the one and only Andrew Luck wow - (lucky me)

$_57 (4).JPG
$_57 (2).JPG
$_57.JPG

Last edited:
Those are awesome hits, I had a random with mojobreak and got the wolves! I scored 3 box toppers, Rubio, Lavine and....... Unfortunately Rubio again :(, I did get a numbered Wiggins rc but nothing huge. I was very annoyed with Panini in this break, 15 box toppers and 3 doubles were pulled, that is terrible packaging. I loved the rc box toppers though, very happy with the Lavine

Those are awesome hits, I had a random with mojobreak and got the wolves! I scored 3 box toppers, Rubio, Lavine and....... Unfortunately Rubio again :(, I did get a numbered Wiggins rc but nothing huge. I was very annoyed with Panini in this break, 15 box toppers and 3 doubles were pulled, that is terrible packaging. I loved the rc box toppers though, very happy with the Lavine

Wiggins is still a cav in court kings in pretty sure?

Back
Top Bottom