2013 Traders

Not really.

Young gun signature cards were seeded 2 per case and they were rumoured to be /260 or thereabouts.

Bring unnumbered makes them difficult to track but based on the rumoured number there would be 2080 cases. This might be close though as legends were about 1:5 cases in this release and they are 416 in total

Not really.

Young gun signature cards were seeded 2 per case and they were rumoured to be /260 or thereabouts.

Bring unnumbered makes them difficult to track but based on the rumoured number there would be 2080 cases. This might be close though as legends were about 1:5 cases in this release and they are 416 in total

Pretty close to the mark id say between 1800 -2000 cases as well.

I remember the packs and maybe boxes as well had the actual per pack ratio for the Legends signatures on them. From memory it was about 1/2,048 packs or something like that but i'd say that's probably wrong. I know it was a low 2000s number though. Anyone keep old packs/boxes? Can't find a good image anywhere on google

Thanks guys, I was thinking if there was 2040 cases worth of cards, some would have ended up in Starter Packs and Album Packs, so that probably reduced it to 1800 actual cases

I remember the packs and maybe boxes as well had the actual per pack ratio for the Legends signatures on them. From memory it was about 1/2,048 packs or something like that but i'd say that's probably wrong. I know it was a low 2000s number though. Anyone keep old packs/boxes? Can't find a good image anywhere on google
Rocket, if you really want some pics I can do some, I keep 2 wrappers and 2 unopened packs in the front of each album, 1 opened box full of wrappers and 1 unopened box for every set that comes out.

Back
Top Bottom