2013 Teamcoach Discussion Thread.

You don't get to edit the selection after so there's no other access to it... hope that helps.

Dear Teamcoach,

1. Let us modify scores once they have been entered
2. Let us see what scores we have entered once entered
3. If we select a correct score either make it red for incorrect or green for correct during the round.

Having to write down 20 scores w/ pen and paper is not ideal.

Dear Teamcoach,

1. Let us modify scores once they have been entered
2. Let us see what scores we have entered once entered
3. If we select a correct score either make it red for incorrect or green for correct during the round.

Having to write down 20 scores w/ pen and paper is not ideal.

I agree with #2 and #3. It would be good to see the info on the site, instead of having to remember it/write it down/type it and also to see if we got it right or not. But with the modifying it, there would have to be a limit on when you could last edit it. Would it be Friday at 7:30 for all games? Just easier to leave it as is. What if you entered a margin, decided to change it and then the result happened to be the first margin you entered. You'd be a) annoyed and b) complaining that you got it right the first time and want a Prize card.

Anyway about the pen and paper, for me I just open up "Notepad" on my computer and type what the two teams are, who I tip and the margin and sometimes who the card is (player). Just so I have a record. Like this:

eg.

WWW North Vs Cats - North by 10 - P. Chapman
MTWWW North Vs Cats - Cats by 15

As you can see, I know that I tipped the correct margin and I don't have to remember it. I just look at the document. It's especially easier when sometimes I enter 10 or so silver codes in one round.

I agree with #2 and #3. It would be good to see the info on the site, instead of having to remember it/write it down/type it and also to see if we got it right or not. But with the modifying it, there would have to be a limit on when you could last edit it. Would it be Friday at 7:30 for all games? Just easier to leave it as is. What if you entered a margin, decided to change it and then the result happened to be the first margin you entered. You'd be a) annoyed and b) complaining that you got it right the first time and want a Prize card.

Anyway about the pen and paper, for me I just open up "Notepad" on my computer and type what the two teams are, who I tip and the margin and sometimes who the card is (player). Just so I have a record. Like this:

eg.

WWW North Vs Cats - North by 10 - P. Chapman
MTWWW North Vs Cats - Cats by 15

As you can see, I know that I tipped the correct margin and I don't have to remember it. I just look at the document. It's especially easier when sometimes I enter 10 or so silver codes in one round.
Any reports on the status of teamcoach have they sold out still have some agencies up here with half a dozen boxes but can't seem to get more as they are getting informed that production has ceased.

Back
Top Bottom