2013 - Card Collectors Show in Newcastle -

Not sure when the next one of these is but jajascollectables.com will be at the Newcastle Collectormania Fair - 9am to 3pm, Sunday 29th of September 2013 @ Broadmeadow P.C.Y.C, Young Road, Broadmeadow, Newcastle, NSW. Drop in!

wondering if its worthwhile for a non sport guy heading up from Sydney to go along to this, thinking about making a weekend of it, or just wait for the penrith one which is only 15min drive from my place

I'll be in the Hunter over the weekend so might have to pop down to Newcastle on Sunday. :)

Might bring cards to sell / swap as well.

Anyone know if there will be MMA collectors there?

Here are some confirmed dates.

• Newcastle Collectormania Fair - 9am to 3pm, Sunday 2nd of February 2014 @ Broadmeadow P.C.Y.C, Young Road, Broadmeadow, Newcastle, NSW.

• Parramatta Collectables Fair - 8am to 2.30pm, Sunday 16th of February 2014 @ the Parramatta Town Hall, 182 Church Street Mall, Parramatta, NSW.

• Collectormania Fair - 9am to 3pm, Sunday 23rd of March 2014 @ the Penrith Exhibition Marquee (next to Penrith Panthers), Mulgoa Road, Penrith, NSW.

• Collectormania Fair - 9am to 3pm, Sunday 13th of July 2014 @ the Penrith Exhibition Marquee (next to Penrith Panthers), Mulgoa Road, Penrith, NSW.

Here are some confirmed dates.

• Newcastle Collectormania Fair - 9am to 3pm, Sunday 2nd of February 2014 @ Broadmeadow P.C.Y.C, Young Road, Broadmeadow, Newcastle, NSW.

Whats this fair entail as far as what 'collectors' participate, I'd be keen to go but not its a bunch social awkward men playing Magic & Gathering or whatever the hell its called...

Whats this fair entail as far as what 'collectors' participate, I'd be keen to go but not its a bunch social awkward men playing Magic & Gathering or whatever the hell its called...

Nah - no magic the gathering but im pretty sure there was some Pokemon going down last time.

There should be 3 or 4 card sellers set up there. I would have to confirm but you should find @sashsquach selling NBA at the show.

I'll be there, as will sashsquach selling all cards and some figurines and McFarlanes. I should have almost a full range of 2013 ESP cards and autos available as well.
Last time there were a few guys dressed up as super heroes but no Magic! There were also some model car dealers and other collectables there as well.
www.jajascollectables.com

Back
Top Bottom