2013 Andrew Johns Legends Signature Card Mis-spell?

Colesy

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
e-b-a-y-market
I have noticed on a number of listings that they have noted the word Ruthless was actually mis-spelt in the description on the back of the card as "uthless."

Can anyone tell me if this is the case with all of them or if there are only a few mis-spelt?

Seems strange to me that such a high-end card could have such a bad spelling mistake.

Example below:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/161038361065?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Every one of them has the spelling mistake. You can send them back to ESP and they are supposedly having them remade without the spelling mistake. If you send it back now you should get your replacement in a few years as it takes them months to replace some damaged cards.

Every one of them has the spelling mistake. You can send them back to ESP and they are supposedly having them remade without the spelling mistake. If you send it back now you should get your replacement in a few years as it takes them months to replace some damaged cards.

Haha that's crazy - cant believe they would release then with the spelling mistake.
It put me off bidding on the ones on eBay as thought surely this isn't right. Ha.

Thanks for that

Back
Top Bottom