2013 AFL Supercoach

I'm hoping to improve on my ranking of 84th overall. Ill be keeping my eye on J Thurlow from Geelong. He uses the ball really well and is in the running to get the sweeping role off half back. I think Viney and O'Meara will be in a lot of teams.

I am in!!!!!!!!! expecting big things this year and i have put in a bit of research so ready to go haha let me know when the league is set up

Anyone thought of their line ups yet?

And have a fair indication of my team. Mostly guns and rookies, but there is also a heap of value in the likes of moloney, rischitelli, ball, Knights, Byrnes, Staker, Leunberger, Macaffer etc so will go a bit more mid priced compared to other years. What about you mate?

And have a fair indication of my team. Mostly guns and rookies, but there is also a heap of value in the likes of moloney, rischitelli, ball, Knights, Byrnes, Staker, Leunberger, Macaffer etc so will go a bit more mid priced compared to other years. What about you mate?

Gun spine, scotty thompson, swan, buddy, cox and surrounded by rooikes, trade up later.

Yeah i think i will go with the Ablett, Swan, Cotchin and Murphy Spine, with Gibbs, Goddard and Broughton/ Hartlett in back, Leunberger/ Goldstein in ruck and Buddy, Cox, Rockliff and Fyfe in forwards, with who ever else i can afford from there!! What rookies are you looking at?

and not sure if your into dream team but this is the team i created yesterday, what do you reckon?

TEAM NAME: 2013 Squad
DEF: B. Goddard, B. Gibbs, H. Shaw, H. Hartlett, G. Broughton, B. Staker (S. Docherty, D. Van Unen)
MID: G. Ablett jnr, T. Cotchin, M. Murphy, L. Ball, M. Rischitelli, B. Moloney, K. Stevens, O. Wines (J. O’Meara, J. Viney)
RUC: T. Goldstein, M. Leuenberger (B. Grundy, D. Currie)
FWD: L. Franklin, S. Johnson, T. Rockliff, C. Knights, S. Byrnes, J. Stringer (B. Macaffer, B. Kennedy)
CASH LEFT: $45,800

Yeah i think i will go with the Ablett, Swan, Cotchin and Murphy Spine, with Gibbs, Goddard and Broughton/ Hartlett in back, Leunberger/ Goldstein in ruck and Buddy, Cox, Rockliff and Fyfe in forwards, with who ever else i can afford from there!! What rookies are you looking at?

and not sure if your into dream team but this is the team i created yesterday, what do you reckon?

TEAM NAME: 2013 Squad
DEF: B. Goddard, B. Gibbs, H. Shaw, H. Hartlett, G. Broughton, B. Staker (S. Docherty, D. Van Unen)
MID: G. Ablett jnr, T. Cotchin, M. Murphy, L. Ball, M. Rischitelli, B. Moloney, K. Stevens, O. Wines (J. O’Meara, J. Viney)
RUC: T. Goldstein, M. Leuenberger (B. Grundy, D. Currie)
FWD: L. Franklin, S. Johnson, T. Rockliff, C. Knights, S. Byrnes, J. Stringer (B. Macaffer, B. Kennedy)
CASH LEFT: $45,800

Not a Knights fan! But at the Tigers he'll have more use of the ball.

Colqhoun, Thurlow and Viney my top 3 rookies to draft! Fyfe is too injury prone and think with Nic Nac injured, big Cox will have major time on the ball. Jacobs at Adelaide another smokey!

Not a Knights fan! But at the Tigers he'll have more use of the ball.

Colqhoun, Thurlow and Viney my top 3 rookies to draft! Fyfe is too injury prone and think with Nic Nac injured, big Cox will have major time on the ball. Jacobs at Adelaide another smokey!

Yeah, i think thurlow will take a while to get in but if he gets a game early he will play rebounding defender so should do well. I am going Jaeger Bomb, Wines, stringer and a few of the mature rookies inintially but all speculation now, will know more after nab cup.

And agree on the Fyfe allthough if he plays he will score well. But i would rather goldstein over jacobs as mcintosh is gone and i reckon he is in for a big year. I am also a bit iffy on Knights but he will be a major player in the richmond team and i can see him averaging 80 easily

Yeah, i think thurlow will take a while to get in but if he gets a game early he will play rebounding defender so should do well. I am going Jaeger Bomb, Wines, stringer and a few of the mature rookies inintially but all speculation now, will know more after nab cup.

And agree on the Fyfe allthough if he plays he will score well. But i would rather goldstein over jacobs as mcintosh is gone and i reckon he is in for a big year. I am also a bit iffy on Knights but he will be a major player in the richmond team and i can see him averaging 80 easily

What about Roughead in the ruck? Luke Breust is an underdog also. Stay away from Zorko imo, not many players who has a massive rc year could back it up the following year.

yeah definately an option and breust is on my watch list, i also reckon hartlett will have a break out year. And i meant the mature rookies who were drafted this year, wouldnt go near zorko or greene due to the second year blues.

yeah definately an option and breust is on my watch list, i also reckon hartlett will have a break out year. And i meant the mature rookies who were drafted this year, wouldnt go near zorko or greene due to the second year blues.

Do you think Beams can follow on from last season? Stanton? and who will you have as captain?

Beams definitely and stanton is a funny one. On one hand he is Extremely Extremely prone to a tag, but on the other hand he know has goddard and watson to take the tag off him so could go either way i reckon! And i will primarily go one of the big two (ablett/ swan), but there are going to be games where i take a punt on Cotchin or Murphy (Maybe first round against richmond!!) who were you looking at as captain

Beams definitely and stanton is a funny one. On one hand he is Extremely Extremely prone to a tag, but on the other hand he know has goddard and watson to take the tag off him so could go either way i reckon! And i will primarily go one of the big two (ablett/ swan), but there are going to be games where i take a punt on Cotchin or Murphy (Maybe first round against richmond!!) who were you looking at as captain

Sam Mitchell is brilliant in the first few rounds, smokey as captain but Ablett is a safe bet. Can Swan and Ablett fit in the same team?

yeah, i think they will fit if i just go with an extra rookie in mid as there is a heap of depth this year. They both are usually fast starters aswell so no use waiting as it is just as likely they will maintain their value

Back
Top Bottom