2013 afl select future force

Ok just my opinion but the gold sigs would have to be my favorite signature card select has realesed. They look stunning in hand. Beautiful looking card and great pen they used for the gold sig to.Hard to fault! Just hope port pick someone from the set so I can have one in my collection! Would love to see the same gold theme in the series 2.Im a knocker of select but damn there pretty!!

Ok just my opinion but the gold sigs would have to be my favorite signature card select has realesed. They look stunning in hand. Beautiful looking card and great pen they used for the gold sig to.Hard to fault! Just hope port pick someone from the set so I can have one in my collection! Would love to see the same gold theme in the series 2.Im a knocker of select but damn there pretty!!
im a big fan too. the designs on the sigs and aa's are way better than last year's. I was looking at last years sigs earlier and I thought they looked plain.

Great realising this was released on Monday yesterday, sold out everywhere now scalped on ebay for an extra $30. I would have preferred select to have made the extra $30 rather then these resellers

mate cardzone was still selling them for retail 54 on monday, may have gone up to 60 now but still cheap. And its no way near sold out!

mate cardzone was still selling them for retail 54 on monday, may have gone up to 60 now but still cheap. And its no way near sold out!
Thanks mate just all the newsagents i've been to or had others check had none

yeah they are hard to find but they can be found if you look hard enough. But if i was you and was desperate i would just go now and buy some of the boxes off cardzone for $60 before they sell out =)

grabbed 4 boxes, one will have a Boyd gold and one will have an Aish gold and the other two will be Crow draft picks

Back
Top Bottom