2013-14 Panini Signatures question

ULfan

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Kent
eBay User
ulfan
Hey guys quick question -

Panini Signatures just started hitting US Ebay. Don't really keep track print runs ands such, but the Peyton Siva is already up to $43 and Oladipo up to $100??? What gives are these short print runs or people just wanting first rookie cards?

Thanks!

You mean Hoops right? The same with every release, they will always go for a little (or in some cases a lot!) more than they should when the product first starts hitting eBay. Being the first RC autos available of this draft class the value seems to hold more than other releases will, Kyrie's Hoops auto still sells for nearly $200 as compared to his others which can be picked up from as low as $100... I'm no expert on Hoops though as I only just started collecting again 7 or 8 months ago and wasn't around for the 12-13 Hoops release so not 100% sure on short print runs :confused::)

I guess Panini owns Hoops?? not sure on that but they are listed as Panini Hoops. Anyway, understand rookies always the most sought after but didn't know the "market" knew who Peyton Siva was. $47 just seems crazy, so wasn't sure if they were short printed.

Back
Top Bottom