2013/14 Panini Flawless Basketball Information

Sheesh, I actually think Nat Treasures is better than flawless this year.

Jumbo patches are sweet though. But you could actually do a plain white card with a jumbo patch and it would sell.

Now Immaculate, that's a different beast, hoping the base set looks great.

@karlsta26 it will be something like $220 per hit in a hit draft format.... If we go random team it will be more $120 per spot.

Then there is Team Based, which will be VERY similar pricing to the current Immaculate Case Break, which tends to work much better from a value proposition!

I know people complain about good teams going quickly but I have seen lots of top teams, Laker/Sixers/Thunder last 30+ minutes lately! So I think the criticism it is a little unjustified (note Glover has been all over Spurs...)

G any chance of doing a hit draft break for this instead of team breaks? And also for immaculate?

@karlsta26 it will be something like $220 per hit in a hit draft format.... If we go random team it will be more $120 per spot.

Then there is Team Based, which will be VERY similar pricing to the current Immaculate Case Break, which tends to work much better from a value proposition!

I know people complain about good teams going quickly but I have seen lots of top teams, Laker/Sixers/Thunder last 30+ minutes lately! So I think the criticism it is a little unjustified (note Glover has been all over Spurs...)
Where is the criticism in my post G....? All I was asking if there would be a chance of running a hit draft for these products.
Myself personally tend not to go into team drafts as your not guaranteed anything for the outlay & some others end up with multiple hits.
Not an issue if your not looking at adding hit breaks , I will just stick with blowout breaks for hit drafts then.

Where is the criticism in my post G....? All I was asking if there would be a chance of running a hit draft for these products.
Myself personally tend not to go into team drafts as your not guaranteed anything for the outlay & some others end up with multiple hits.
Not an issue if your not looking at adding hit breaks , I will just stick with blowout breaks for hit drafts then.
I don't think he was meaning you, if you read the first part he says people complain that..... I think he is referencing that

No problems G with the Spurs and glover taking them all time, i just would like to participate in ur breaks and support Aussie breaks but with Glover taking the spurs all the time i have to go on us based breaks :(

@wasportsfan1 I'm surprised the US ones get past him! ;)

I might have to list them on eBay!!

@karlsta26 wasn't a reference to you.

I am doing Hit Breaks all Thursday night!! I think in a format that gives great value (similar to our Spectra ones) but $200+ per hit is just unreasonable from my point of view so Team breaks it is.

Team Based are by far and away our most popular sellers (read least cancelled) and I can fire-sale leftover teams which is not possible with other break forms as its not fair to sell spots cheaper to the last few people... Anyway, thats some of my thinking behind our decisions.

Ultimately though, we want to accomodate everyone, which I think we are moving closer to all the time with many variations during our Live Shows! Thanks guys!

Awesome! Thanks for the link. Flawless is my favorite brand from the past couple of years. I love the high-end design, especially the large patch cards in red or green foil. I'm with KB, I like that the patches give you an action shot. My only criticism of the last ones was that all were shoulder to head shots with the top of the head cropped off. Here's to hoping Isiah has a card or two in the set.

Back
Top Bottom