2013-14 Cricket Cards

Naz - well done mate, to see this through is an amazing feat and it would be remiss of me to not support this!

I will grab a set of both :)

Naz - well done mate, to see this through is an amazing feat and it would be remiss of me to not support this!

I will grab a set of both :)

Thanks so much Ryan. Appreciate the support mate.

The signature cards aren't ready yet, but I'm hoping before Christmas. Will get in touch with you closer to the time. Any particular set numbers you'd like me to try and set aside for you?

I don't remember if I put the link up on this post or not, so in case you haven't seen them, this is what the final product looks like ...

http://www.nazimcricket.com/cigs2.php?p_link2=cow

Thanks again.

Naz

Hi Naz - 99 would be nice if it is still available.

If not - just the lowest there is :)

Thanks mate will stay in contact

Yes, everyone, get on these cards.

Considering 2013/14 is an Ashes summer, there's no Ashes/BBL packets/boxes to bust, no special box sets (like the 2010/11 Select Ashes) nor Weet-Bix or promo cards coming out.

I have got my sets of cards for the cricket off Nazim and I think we need to get behind this and support theses cards otherwise we miss out again.
Yu just never know who might want to do something next year so get on board and support Nazim as he endevours to keep this Sid eof collecting just rolling on limited edition set to 1000 a must have not oly for cricket fans but collectors as well.

Thanks Naz,

I now have my sets of signed and standard cards, they were extremely well packaged and arrived safe and sound.
In hand they are sensational, the card quality is great, the caricatures are brilliant and the logo (Cow Corner) is superb and well thought out.
The signature cards are sharp and well positioned by 2 great legends of the game.
It has already been mentioned to get behind Naz and so we all should.
This is his first venture which will not disappoint the discerning collector.
Hopefully if we get behind Naz on this great set he will be encouraged to do another series.
Go Cow Corner you good thing. Love them Naz =D>

regards Russell :thumbsup:

Thanks Naz,

I now have my sets of signed and standard cards, they were extremely well packaged and arrived safe and sound.
In hand they are sensational, the card quality is great, the caricatures are brilliant and the logo (Cow Corner) is superb and well thought out.
The signature cards are sharp and well positioned by 2 great legends of the game.
It has already been mentioned to get behind Naz and so we all should.
This is his first venture which will not disappoint the discerning collector.
Hopefully if we get behind Naz on this great set he will be encouraged to do another series.
Go Cow Corner you good thing. Love them Naz =D>

regards Russell :thumbsup:

Another happy customer. Cannot really ask for more :) So far have sold 100 sets, so still a loooong way to go, but hopefully I'll get there eventually. Appreciate if people could help spread the word about these sets. The regular sets should make a decent Christmas present for kids of all ages who enjoy cricket :)

Back
Top Bottom