2012 Upper Deck Marvel Premier WOW!!!

Interesting idea, but it looks like a high price point per pack (to pay for the sketches) and way too much product needed to make up any sort of base or chase set. I thought they did a good job with Marvel Beginnings after a really awful job with Marvel Masterpieces, but this is too far, not enough people with deep enough pockets.

Interesting idea, but it looks like a high price point per pack (to pay for the sketches) and way too much product needed to make up any sort of base or chase set. I thought they did a good job with Marvel Beginnings after a really awful job with Marvel Masterpieces, but this is too far, not enough people with deep enough pockets.

I agree, It has a lot of merit, really love the classic corner cards!! but like you said that $$ make it near impossible to build any set..and 4 cards at $200 a pack.....

2012-Marvel-Premier-Classic-Corners-Fantastic-Four.jpg

yes, it's not like Upper Deck has a sketch artist roster that makes them worth $100 per sketch. What's worse is that this will flood the sketch card market further and damage all the other Marvel products.

This is the reason why I put my sports collecting to a screeching halt!! good in theory but not practical for the majority of collectors. Would love to see the cards up close but my wallets sweating bullets!!

Back
Top Bottom