2012 Upper Deck Marvel Premier WOW!!!

tangent

Nonsport - Comics/SciFi
Real Name
Jen
eBay User
tangentuk
Interesting idea, but it looks like a high price point per pack (to pay for the sketches) and way too much product needed to make up any sort of base or chase set. I thought they did a good job with Marvel Beginnings after a really awful job with Marvel Masterpieces, but this is too far, not enough people with deep enough pockets.

grs_srg

ECC launching soon
Real Name
Gary S
eBay User
grs_srg
Interesting idea, but it looks like a high price point per pack (to pay for the sketches) and way too much product needed to make up any sort of base or chase set. I thought they did a good job with Marvel Beginnings after a really awful job with Marvel Masterpieces, but this is too far, not enough people with deep enough pockets.
I agree, It has a lot of merit, really love the classic corner cards!! but like you said that $$ make it near impossible to build any set..and 4 cards at $200 a pack.....

2012-Marvel-Premier-Classic-Corners-Fantastic-Four.jpg

tangent

Nonsport - Comics/SciFi
Real Name
Jen
eBay User
tangentuk
yes, it's not like Upper Deck has a sketch artist roster that makes them worth $100 per sketch. What's worse is that this will flood the sketch card market further and damage all the other Marvel products.

Sash3350

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Sasha Alavanja
eBay User
sash3350
This is the reason why I put my sports collecting to a screeching halt!! good in theory but not practical for the majority of collectors. Would love to see the cards up close but my wallets sweating bullets!!

ozgameshop FOR THE GAMERS
Top Bottom