2012 Select Eternity Series 2.

I dare say (based on thread on the main board) there wont be any case shares on this site...

No I am pretty sure they stated existing member who have been allowed will be OK so Ming (Go Moto) will probably do a cople of Case Shares!

Well if it all gets too hard Im happy to run a private case share if anyone wants.

Will be a last resort though.

im guessing ur talkin bout prospects does that mean theres gonna be the exact same cards as there was in prospects or is there gonna be a couple different?

Different players and then some like Hill and Taggert and more than likely Paine that were in prospects and weren't first round picks. I will be honest i thought the cards looked awesome. Reminded me a little of National treasures from NBA. Mostly white front with a box at the bottom the player signs in. Best design for quite some time. Yes, i am paying Select a compliment. Who would have guessed that. :lol: Credit where credit is due i suppose.....at least on the rookie signatures front. Still i doubt they would have changed a thing at all if it wasn't for Draft Prospects. Just another reason to love those cards. Why oh why are they sold out.:cry:

Different players and then some like Hill and Taggert and more than likely Paine that were in prospects and weren't first round picks. I will be honest i thought the cards looked awesome. Reminded me a little of National treasures from NBA. Mostly white front with a box at the bottom the player signs in. Best design for quite some time. Yes, i am paying Select a compliment. Who would have guessed that. :lol: Credit where credit is due i suppose.....at least on the rookie signatures front. Still i doubt they would have changed a thing at all if it wasn't for Draft Prospects. Just another reason to love those cards. Why oh why are they sold out.:cry:

They aren't yet! I still have a few stashed and two more on the way ;)

I'm looking forward to this release, as I do every year. Although series one was lacking signatures, it was nice to see Select change it up a bit with some different inserts. Hope to see Predictors back in some form

Back
Top Bottom