KB.

Al-farouq Aminu Supercollector
Real Name
Benn
eBay User
flesh_mbc
COMC User
flesh_mbc
I know everyone is aware of the prizm insanity that's been going for awhile now, but I was still shocked to see this aminu gold go for $150. Now I havent followed the golds of other players but know they are desirable and go for premiums. I also know what Aminu's have gone for and this seems a crazy price to me for a admittedly scrub player and it's only a PSA 9. I think I have 4 of the 10 golds and with these prices Im contemplating getting them graded and seeing what a psa 10 could pull!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-13-Pa...677938?hash=item547a464332:g:uhkAAOSwOYZd3egC

When it comes to cards these days nothing really surprises me (especially prizm)

I think people are finally realizing how rare and hard these were to pull compared to the later releases of prizm.

Good luck with the grading and sales if you do decide to sell

Yeah that gold set is super popular, even the scrubs go for heaps (not calling Aminu a scrub btw haha). You should see what the LeBron silver goes for

Reactions: KB.
What do you mean only in PSA

I meant its going for this price an its a psa 9. I know people love 10's so thought a premium might be warranted in a higher grade but guess due to a sp set like this condition doesnt really matter.

I dont think I will grade and sell but the pricing is pretty insane.

Yeah that gold set is super popular, even the scrubs go for heaps (not calling Aminu a scrub btw haha). You should see what the LeBron silver goes for

I started grabbing all the Bron base silvers starting in 2015 so have them all except 2012 and the newest one. I looked for the 2012 for years so they are pretty scarce and with prices now I dont think I will ever land one now

I meant its going for this price an its a psa 9. I know people love 10's so thought a premium might be warranted in a higher grade but guess due to a sp set like this condition doesnt really matter.

I dont think I will grade and sell but the pricing is pretty insane.

I started grabbing all the Bron base silvers starting in 2015 so have them all except 2012 and the newest one. I looked for the 2012 for years so they are pretty scarce and with prices now I dont think I will ever land one now
Yeah I used to have them all but sold them all except 2012 as I couldn't pass up the profits haha

Reactions: KB.
Party may be coming to an end if they start releasing stupid crazy numbers of silver prizm rookies as they seem to be....

Back
Top Bottom