2012 Nrl Champions

czulowski

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brendan Czulowski
Hi all. I have to sell some cards out of my collection, thought I would try here before eBay. I have a few more other sets but will try this one first. If anyone is interested I have the full 2012 nrl champions set. With all inserts. All 50 try machine, all 22 rookie standouts, all 16 showtime, all 9 triple centurions. With all base cards and album. I was thinking $495 including album and $15 postage. I’m unsure if I’m on the money with this price tag, let me know if anyone is interested. Cheers

Hi all. I have to sell some cards out of my collection, thought I would try here before eBay. I have a few more other sets but will try this one first. If anyone is interested I have the full 2012 nrl champions set. With all inserts. All 50 try machine, all 22 rookie standouts, all 16 showtime, all 9 triple centurions. With all base cards and album. I was thinking $495 including album and $15 postage. I’m unsure if I’m on the money with this price tag, let me know if anyone is interested. Cheers

Mate you might have more luck listing this in the NRL area for sales etc.

Back
Top Bottom