2012 NBA Draft Thread

Plenty of room over here on the MKG bandwagon, the more the merrier :D

mkg2.png

Can anyone post on BR? Seems like it to me, i'd prefer to read what a legit sports writer had to say rather then the garbage that gets spewed out on BR

This guy is a clown. Those two @ 29 and 30 and then he's obviously a Heat fanboy by putting his beloved Heat at #1. Yeah, they did a fantastic job of trading away someone that could of helped them up front. :thumbsup:

I think its number 14, they made an unbelievable choice!

Can anyone post on BR? Seems like it to me, i'd prefer to read what a legit sports writer had to say rather then the garbage that gets spewed out on BR

I think you can

Have you seen the Charlotte page?

Man some of the shit articles about MKG really annoyed me

I'm praying that Dan Gilbert knows what he's doing. Bryon Scott said he feels that picking Waiters was a steal for them.

I don't think Dan Gilbert was really involved, because from most of the stuff i ve heard Bryon Scott and our Gm (Chris Grant) are major fans of Waiters. They scouted from him the start of the season, apparently Grant is good friends with the Syracuse Assistant so Grant has watched a lot of Waiters games.

Hopefully it pans out

Is Insider worth it? Like exclusive stuff you can't find by googling or anything?
Yeah, I got my money out of it just around draft time. I loved reading all of Chad Ford's Mock Drafts and draft analysis.

And it gives you access to the rumours page too. Well worth it, you also get a digital subscription of ESPN magazine if you have the ESPN magazine app on iPad

I think 76ers and OKC got some really good steals late.

Both Beal and Waiters went wayyyy too high imo.

Barnes could be steal of draft.

I think 76ers and OKC got some really good steals late.

Both Beal and Waiters went wayyyy too high imo.

Barnes could be steal of draft.

Definitely agree that OKC got possibly the steal of the draft. I know his knee may be dodgy but for a pick in the high 20's, it has bargain written all over it.

Also agree that Barnes has landed in perfect situation for him and the team (Warriors) where I think he will get a chance to ease his way into it with Rush and Wright both still there as well, but he will be given every chance to shine there.

Waiters definitely went too high, but Beal is going to surprise alot of people and really justify his draft position. Unless MKG shows more offense than anyone is expecting him to, then Beal is going to look like he should have gone one spot higher. He has chance to become allstar and with him and Wall in backcourt and two power rebounders in the front court the Wizards should (hopefully) be able to get out on the break this season, and between Wall and Beal there should be plenty of shots for the both of them in transition.

Back
Top Bottom