2012 NBA Draft Thread

I think the Heat got a steal in Justin Hamilton, a good tall center with big hands, just what they needed.

Nice One Rockets!

Screen shot 2012-06-29 at 5.51.30 PM.png

My Take on the Top 5

1st pick- Anthony Davis- New Orleans Hornets

He will be their Franchise Changing Player! Great at literally everything!

2nd pick- Michael Kidd-Gilchrist- Charlotte Bobcats

Unbelievable talent, his Motor is absolute crazy, great athlete and will give you everything. Could really turn this franchise the right way

3rd Pick- Bradley Beal- Washington Wizards

Beal and Wall going to be a great front court. Their Offense is going to be very good with Wall being able to drive and Beal being able to stay out on the perimeter and hit shots from anywhere basically.

4th pick- DION WAITERS- Cleveland Cavaliers

As Matt would say "The Biggest Steal in the Draft" :p

Has a good upside. Him and Kyrie could form a really good front court (as long as his not lazy on D) but he will need to come to terms that Kyrie will always be the main guy so he needs to learn to play with him.

5th Pick- Thomas Robinson- Sacramento Kings

Great Player that would be a steal from this spot (if you can call it that). He and DeMarcus are going to from one of the Best Backcourts in the NBA. Those 2 will become a formidable force!

Happy with Bulls grabbing Marquis Teague, he'll need some dev, but will be considered a steal in a few years time.
Jeff Teague had some good highlights against Chicago in last years playoffs. His bro should have picked up some playtime with the big boys over the years.

i just got home from work.. getting ready for my 2012 draft recording session, approx 10pm, 6 pack of canadian clubs, pack of M&Ms and my remote.... been counting down the days for this, more excited than xmas if ya ask me! :D

i just got home from work.. getting ready for my 2012 draft recording session, approx 10pm, 6 pack of canadian clubs, pack of M&Ms and my remote.... been counting down the days for this, more excited than xmas if ya ask me! :D

Enjoy!

Its going to be a long night if your going to watch the whole thing

yea mate im up to pick 9 right now :) cant forward the commercials either coz i burnt it on a cd and have no idea why it wont let me pass commercials but its all good :) so far top 9 has been awsome. out of the top 5 pics, does anyone think some players stand out way more than others? i realy like Kid-Gilchrist and Thomas Robinson, they look like great players

yea for sure its a awsome draft, cant wait to see these guys on the court. im waitint to see who bulls pick, i havnt read previous posts to i dont ruin my night but ill see who may be the new addition to my card collection :p

Barnes looks awsome, i also like Rivers at Hornets, awsome combo Davis and Rivers

Back
Top Bottom