2012 Finest, Prominence,Momentum, Gridiron and 2011 R&S Retail

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Got my latest order of NFL in today, so had a nice afternoon busting packs. I did okay I think, not a whole lot of PC hits, but some reasonable cards.

First off the freebies - 4 x 2012 Rookie and Stars Retail 10 pack blasters. Nothing exciting, a couple of jerseys, a few parallels and inserts, lots of Rookies. If anyone is after anything from this, yell out. Here's the jerseys, both FT/FS

2012rsretail.jpg

Next up - Finest. A little disappointed in Finest this year, massive numbers on the Autos and then most of the refractors aren't numbered at all ?? Hits weren't great but did get a couple of Luck's and an RGIII. All available.

2012finest01.jpg

And the Refractors -

2012finest02.jpg

Next up - Prominence. A bit expensive for what you get, and I didn't get much. Only bought it because the price had dropped. Did get 3 autos rather than the guaranteed 2, but nothing great...The Manning brothers made an appearance in the base. All available.

2012Prom.jpg

Then it was Momentum. I was looking forward to this box the most. Expensive, yes, but a lot of fun with so many hits. I think my box was okay, nice PC hit in the Bettis, pretty neat /49 multicolor Prime of Dan Fouts too. Really like the way some of the old timers make this set, love picking up a PC add like the Bettis in current product. Blackmon might have some value. Redemption is for Bengals first rounder Dre Kirkpatrick.

2012momentum01.jpg

2012momentum02.jpg

Lastly, Gridiron which a few of the guys on here have been talking about. I can say the base cards are great, awesome photography. Reminds me of the days when Upper Deck were at the top of their game in the NFL. Some nice inserts/parallels as well. A good number of Rookies too (20).

The hits -

2012gridiron01a.jpg

Hang on it's says 4 Hits and at least 2 two Autos per box...what gives ?

Oh yeah, I forgot this one ;-)

RGIII.jpg

So that one saved the afternoon I reckon.... it's a /199

Anyway, if anyone's interested in anything, be it hits or base, let me know. All except Rams and Dolphins are available, either in trade or sale...

Thanks for looking...

Well done with the RG3 Trevor, certainly saved the day!!, certainly think we ought to go the momentum as the 'big' box for our break if possible

Big congrats on the RG3 Auto - second RG3 pulled by someone here recently. Hopefully we have this sort of luck in our group break! Also the Martin could have just reached it's peak value today with the huge game he just had :mad:

I need to hurry up and get me a box of that Gridiron! I love the look of the 'X' Autos. Would be keen in that Still.

Some sweet hits for sure, couple of nice Broncos cards. I got another Prestige and a Rookies & Stars box today so post up tomorrow. Now realise the deal with collecting teams / players. Looking at trading for anything Denver, see what comes out.

Was from ebay and on blogtv this afternoon so just watching now picked up for $14.99 plus $6 postage.

Box 2 couple of rookies and base
Box 3 diddly squat

Box 5 Brian Quick three piece Gridiron Gems /199
Box 7 Chris Givens " " " " /199
Box 8 James Laurenitis Crash Course /100 & Austin Pettis X?? /250

Back
Top Bottom