Real Name
Dave
eBay User
tack35
COMC User
tak35bne
Here tis..........arrived 5 minutes ago............ :woot:

2012 Dynasty Tribute Signature - Darren Lockyer.jpg

Very nice Dave. I do have a comment though and was wondering if anyone has thought the same. Do you think on the redemption card the graphics should be shifted to see more of the player? There's a bit white emptiness at the bottom right of the card. Or they could have printed Lockyer over the top?

Sweet card, very nice design, love the tri-jersey idea. What's with the "Limited Edition" plaque, is that on signature redemptions from other years and is it really necessary? Don't know 'coz I don't have any.:(

that is one very nice card and agree with muzza, the 3 jersey graphic is great. you must be very pleased with yourself. another great addition to your lockyer collection

Very nice Dave. I do have a comment though and was wondering if anyone has thought the same. Do you think on the redemption card the graphics should be shifted to see more of the player? There's a bit white emptiness at the bottom right of the card. Or they could have printed Lockyer over the top?
i think your right there

Dave thats cool.... Would you believe that i think that my Darren Lockyer redemption card was numbered 46 or 56 out of 100????.... I received this signature card in the post yesterday , but as soon as i opened it up at the post office i sent it back to Select straight away....

Back
Top Bottom