2012 Contenders

ekalb

Raider Nation!!
Real Name
Shannan
eBay User
ekalbnz
Got my box of Contenders from Panini at the start of the week and have just had the time to break today. Results:

photo12-1_zps89d36d5d.jpg

All standard, no Variants except for the Branch which is a Playoff Ticket version.
Gerrall Robinson
LaVon Brazill /262
Andre Branch #d/99
Tim Benford
Melvin Ingram
Trumaine Johnson

photo9-1_zpsbc12e802.jpg

Josh Cribbs Cracked Ice #d/20 (non-auto)
Nick Foles RPS Auto Redemption /550
Rookie Tickets of RG3, Wilson, Irvin and Turbin

I really can't complain about getting a free box at all! But if i had paid for I would have been a lil disappointed as it was a pretty average box overall. Ended up two cards short of a base set I will have to pick up at some stage for my son (Tom Brady and Pierre Garcon).

All FT except the Cracked ice which i think I will hold onto for now because these do look very cool.

Not the greatest box in the world, but hey an never complain about free stuff :)

At least you got some nice Seahawks rookies :p

Not the greatest box in the world, but hey an never complain about free stuff :)

At least you got some nice Seahawks rookies :p

yeah a nice Wilson auto would have been better, but hey can't complain!

howd u score a free box?

not that bad of a break ive seen plenty more worse

On Panini's blog: http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/
They quite often have competitions where you have to find a hidden picture to win boxes of new release stuff or some of the cards they have busted from boxes.

I've seen plenty worse as well, namely mine. Cracked Ice is a nice get and 7 autos ain't bad either. Some massive hits on offer in this set but so hard to jag. Gunna just ebay some Broncos autos I think. Might also try for the set of Champions & MVP inserts as well. Really nice cards, just a pity that the hits are so elusive.

I've seen plenty worse as well, namely mine. Cracked Ice is a nice get and 7 autos ain't bad either. Some massive hits on offer in this set but so hard to jag. Gunna just ebay some Broncos autos I think. Might also try for the set of Champions & MVP inserts as well. Really nice cards, just a pity that the hits are so elusive.

Yep the Cracked Ice is very nice (especially in hand). And 7 Auto's is always a bonus! Foles is not to bad of a pickup but the rest are mainly so-so types you could probably buy of ebay for $2-$3 each. I have been buying mainly singles a lot more recently, especially with the postal rates being jacked up over here a bit.

Back
Top Bottom