2012-13 Panini NBA Prestige - shipping now - sick patch pics - Durant 3 color :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoDat

OzCardTrader
Real Name
David
eBay User
who_dat_cards
Release Date: 14/09/12 - $125 Dlvd anywhere in Aus Express Posted or be in store on release date to bust away.

Each Box contains (3) Autograph Cards, (1) Memorabilia Card, and (24) Rookie Cards!!
One Rookie Card in Every Pack!
Prestige features 100 Rookies from the 2011/12 and 2012/13 Seasons!
Look for on-card signed Distinctive Ink and Old School Autographs!!

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:
COMMON: Fresh new design featuring the top current players and a full roster of rookies!
ROOKIE: Look for live rookie cards from both the 2011-12 and 2012-13 rookie classes, including 2012 Rookie of the Year Kyrie Irving!
PRESTIGIOUS PROS: Look for autographs of the game's top performers!
TRUE COLORS: Jersey swatches from some of the game's prime players, including Kevin Durant.
INSIDE THE NUMBERS: Significant player achievements highlighted along with a prime swatch of memorabilia.
DISTINCTIVE INK: Vertically designed to show off the player's portrait along with an on-card autograph!

24 Packs Per Box, 8 Cards Per Pack

Pics :) 12_13_Prestige_Cmn_Griffin.jpg 12_13_Prestige_distinctive_ink_bryant.jpg 12_13_Prestige_InsideNumbersPr_Nash.jpg 12_13_Prestige_Prestigious_Pros_Love.jpg 12_13_Prestige_Rookie_Irving.jpg 12_13_Prestige_TrueColorsPrime_Durant.jpg
12_13_Prestige_Cmn_Griffin.jpg
12_13_Prestige_distinctive_ink_bryant.jpg
12_13_Prestige_InsideNumbersPr_Nash.jpg
12_13_Prestige_Prestigious_Pros_Love.jpg
12_13_Prestige_Rookie_Irving.jpg
12_13_Prestige_TrueColorsPrime_Durant.jpg

ROOKIE: Look for live rookie cards from both the 2011-12 and 2012-13 rookie classes, including 2012 Rookie of the Year Kyrie Irving! :)

Thanks man but the word "autograph" or any variation there of does not appear in the description. Which is what I was asking about specifically, not regular rookie cards.
Maybe it's just me but I don't just assume that "Rookie cards" = autographed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom