2011 UD Soccer SPGU & 2012 UD Soccer - Break Recap

rishgoon

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Luke
eBay User
cardgooner
Hello gents,

Haven't broken any soccer product for some time, as there just isn't much out there for the collector. I like Upper Decks soccer cards, but as they're for Major League Soccer, there aren't too many players that I know.

2011 SPGU first:

mls918.jpg

mls915.jpg

mls907.jpg

mls917.jpg

mls916.jpg

mls909.jpg

mls910.jpg

mls920.jpg

mls914.jpg

Not much joy there, onto the 2012 Soccer:
Here's a Thierry Henry base card, which I'll post because he's the greatest, and I like the action shot:
mls919.jpg

Some average jerseys:

mls913.jpg

mls912.jpg

This Ethan Finlay auto isn't bad,

mls908.jpg

USA National Pride Material, feat Landon Donovan:

mls911.jpg

And lastly, the break saver, which is straight into my PC. Which is nice, as I hardly ever find something I want to keep that is pack pulled.

Numbered 02/10, Superstars Quad Materials :kick:

mls921.jpg

Stoked with that last one. The legend Thierry, Beckham as well. Very happy indeed.

All for sale except for the Quad Material.

Thanks for looking, happy new year, and UP THE ARSENALLLLLLL

Wow, nice box break u got there buddy :D
Love the quad materials patch :thumbsup:
Thanks mate, it sure is a sweet looking card.
Some nice looking cards Luke.

Have you ever busted any Futura?
Cheers, yes I've busted a bit of Futera over the years. I just wish there was a similar product as this UD Soccer I've busted here for the English Premier League.

Thanks mate, it sure is a sweet looking card.
Cheers, yes I've busted a bit of Futera over the years. I just wish there was a similar product as this UD Soccer I've busted here for the English Premier League.
Yeah they are such a nice product!

does anyone know if there were many female players in these sets?...my wife played with and against a few that are playing in the states...

Thanks Jaames, I love it. Let us know if you're keen on the Angel for your Red Bulls collection, I wouldn't be after much at all.

Hey mate sorry never saw this reply. If still available please let me know what you need for it

Luke, what might you need on the Sinclair Fabrics...and did you happen to nab the base Brek Shea?
Hi Jon
I had a look last night and no Brek Shea base unfortunately. I wouldn't want much on the Sinclair, but looking at the last few that sold on ebay they only went for $1, so not sure it would be worth your postage?

Hi Jon
I had a look last night and no Brek Shea base unfortunately. I wouldn't want much on the Sinclair, but looking at the last few that sold on ebay they only went for $1, so not sure it would be worth your postage?

Thanks for looking...I'd be interested in the National Pride too if it's still around

Thanks for looking...I'd be interested in the National Pride too if it's still around
I'm pretty sure I still have it as well. I wouldn't be after too much for both cards, but I'd have to find out how much shipping will be to the US, as I haven't posted overseas before. I'm also currently on crutches for a while, so will let you know when I can get to a post office a bit easier, and see if we can sort a deal out.

Back
Top Bottom