2011 Bulldogs members xmas party haul

mischap123

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mischa
eBay User
mischap123
Picked up these last night. Was especially happy to meet Steve Mortimer. Missed a few other players to wait for Mortimer.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

Nice sigs mate,the only disappointing signature is Michael Ennises one.It's like he just scribbles something on there.
I still don't have one of him,every time they come up to Brisbane he's not there for the signing.
cheers
Peter.ps Was Peter Tunks there at the Signing,and what does he do at the club?

Nice sigs mate,the only disappointing signature is Michael Ennises one.It's like he just scribbles something on there.
I still don't have one of him,every time they come up to Brisbane he's not there for the signing.
cheers
Peter.ps Was Peter Tunks there at the Signing,and what does he do at the club?
I'll have a look and if I have a spare Ennis, it's yours.
Tunks was there, Rekless (closet Dogs supporter) asked me who it was. It took me a bit to work it out as he's somewhat trim to what he used to be. I actually aked him and I beleive he has little to do with the club. He's working in radio on 2SM here in Sydney.

---------- Post added 16-12-2011 at 07:57 PM ----------

Jake Foster 2010 Rookie is very very nice. Love the signature.
It is nice, I agree. Unfortunately he started to sign with a dry Sharpie he had so there is a very light "J" adjacent to the better one

Very nice. How do you find time to drink beer, pick up a girl and take her out for a hotdog with cheese and bacon at end of night proceedings. :)
I took my wife who can both hold the beer and hotdog while I get the sig :D:D:blink:
Then I took the kids too who have little sig books of their own ;);) I pinch what I need from them and leave them with some to look at too

I'll have a look and if I have a spare Ennis, it's yours.
Tunks was there, Rekless (closet Dogs supporter) asked me who it was. It took me a bit to work it out as he's somewhat trim to what he used to be. I actually aked him and I beleive he has little to do with the club. He's working in radio on 2SM here in Sydney.

---------- Post added 16-12-2011 at 07:57 PM ----------

It is nice, I agree. Unfortunately he started to sign with a dry Sharpie he had so there is a very light "J" adjacent to the better one

Thanks mate, no worries.
Cheers
Peter:thumbsup:

A massive thanks to Mischap123. I managed to get this jersey signed for a friend. She's giving it to her hubby for Xmas. Got a few cards signed by some legends too.

I did just spew a bit in my mouth after being called a Bulldogs fan. :lol:

Mind you my son now says. "dad I like the Knights, and then the Bulldogs".

Sorry for the crappy photo it was dark and I had to drop jersey off that night.

c6ed2b21.jpg

Yeah i noticed ennis is hard to get. He does'nt come to the signing up here in QLD either. I tried to get him after the game and told me to bugger off. Nice real nice

That's weird to hear about Ennis, I've met him probably a dozen or so times and he's always been great. Always happy to sign as well as have a chat.

Back
Top Bottom