2011 All-Australian

Stephen Milne was good this year he even has his own record. Kicking the 1st goal of the Match 11 times if i'm right.

Do people really think Scarlett hasn't had a good year? Or are they just stupid?

not too sure you should be calling anyone stupid, his year was nowhere near what he has done before. and just becuase your a little bias towards your beloved cats doesnt mean we are stupid for making a comment like that, its called our opinion. i too think scarlett was very lucky to get a spot this year. i think scotland or gibson would have been a better choice. petrie was a bit lucky i think, good year but maybe i would have josh kennedy from west coast just infront of him. scott thompson has had a good year but good wont get you into the midfield in this team. judd only managed interchange bench last year in a brownlow year. midfield is always the toughest spot, priddis is another unlucky one. im pretty happy with this team over all.

mark of the year was a laugh, are they serious??? it might have been mark of the year any other year but come on, walkers was just amazing.

not too sure you should be calling anyone stupid, his year was nowhere near what he has done before. and just becuase your a little bias towards your beloved cats doesnt mean we are stupid for making a comment like that, its called our opinion. i too think scarlett was very lucky to get a spot this year. i think scotland or gibson would have been a better choice. petrie was a bit lucky i think, good year but maybe i would have josh kennedy from west coast just infront of him. scott thompson has had a good year but good wont get you into the midfield in this team. judd only managed interchange bench last year in a brownlow year. midfield is always the toughest spot, priddis is another unlucky one. im pretty happy with this team over all.

mark of the year was a laugh, are they serious??? it might have been mark of the year any other year but come on, walkers was just amazing.

I agree, even Ballantynes goal was laughable, should have gone to Fyfe or someone else, lots of good goals and marks this year, the winners count yourself very lucky.

---------- Post added 20-09-2011 at 01:24 PM ----------

Birchall, Gibson, Stevie J, Fyfe, Gibbs, Rockliff and Scotland very unlucky.

Actually Petrie's selection made perfect sense when explained by Darcy last night on one of the AFL shows... its because he was picked as second ruckman base don the CURRENT role of second ruckman... the pinch hitter who plays forward but gives the primary ruck a chop out. Goldstein was the unlucky one, not Kennedy. It was the ruckman Petrie was selected as :)

Petrie was lucky even as a Roo supporter he did have a pretty good year but i would have gone with Mumford or Goldstein as the second ruck think i had goldstein in that herald sun pick your AA team only because i was bias towards the roos haha.

Dalbs you are right about these guys missing out: Birchall, Gibson, Stevie J, Fyfe, Gibbs, Rockliff and Scotland very unlucky. I thought Stevie J and Fyfe were shoe ins but i guess you cant have everyone.

Stevie J was way too inconsistent to make it.

Still wouldn't mind him being inconsistent in my team haha Ill trade you for Lindsay Thomas, Matt Campbell, and Ben Warren!!!

---------- Post added 20-09-2011 at 06:51 PM ----------

Stevie J was way too inconsistent to make it.

Still wouldn't mind him being inconsistent in my team haha Ill trade you for Lindsay Thomas, Matt Campbell, and Ben Warren!!!

Agreed... but it's not exactly the first time he has done it! :p

Scott Thompson had a GREAT year, not a good year, but your right, fighting it out with Judd, Ablett, Swan and all the other class midfielders is tough for anyone... Especially when the side you in is only in the New for how bad they are travelling week in week out!

Like when you called me bias for saying Geelong won't drop this year. Or when you said I'm bias when I said Duncan and Menzel are gonna be awesome. :rolleyes:

Like when you called me bias for saying Geelong won't drop this year. Or when you said I'm bias when I said Duncan and Menzel are gonna be awesome. :rolleyes:

You missed my point. you called someone stupid for saying he didnt think scarlett should have been in the team. i wasnt happy with that comment because im sure he's not the only one to think scarlett was very lucky. you can say say all you wont about my pre-season predictions but im not the only one who thought geelong would fall down the ladder this year. but i was only one year off, it will be next year. and when did i call you bias for talking up menzel and duncan? we all like to talk up our own young guns saying they will be great one day.

You missed my point. you called someone stupid for saying he didnt think scarlett should have been in the team. i wasnt happy with that comment because im sure he's not the only one to think scarlett was very lucky. you can say say all you wont about my pre-season predictions but im not the only one who thought geelong would fall down the ladder this year. but i was only one year off, it will be next year. and when did i call you bias for talking up menzel and duncan? we all like to talk up our own young guns saying they will be great one day.

Sorry but the Menzel and Duncan bit wasn't directed at you.

Everyone says "omg how'd Scarlett get in it! ***** ***** *****" but if people actually focussed on Scarlett when Geelong play they'd realize he's been freaking awesome this year with our run out of defence and is a worthy nomination.

Back
Top Bottom