2011 AFL Dream Team-OCT Comp.

im home woo hoo bad luck shake and bake

Nice of you to get on here and not say a thing until you had won the GF......:p

Thanks for your contributions throughout the year - Not!

Bad luck Scotty, I'll join the OCT comp next year so we can battle it out once again :)

your just cranky paul because you never won bad luck mate better luck next year

No I was cranky last week when I actually got knocked out (lol), I just think it's JACK to say SFA all season then come here and rub it in Scott's face only AFTER you win!

P*ss Weak IMHO!

I only won one major league( My cousins league), River Rebels finished in the top 8% which is what I was after mostly, better than last year anyway with 13%. Ruby's Runners and Dalbs Dominions got smashed all year, better luck next time hopefully, what is it March?

Can't wait for it already.

o well sorry if it hurt so much ill have a chat with you next year if it makes you feel better i did wish ever one good luck at the start of the year in the chat box on the dream team thank you every one hope you all go in it next year as well good luck

I only won one major league( My cousins league), River Rebels finished in the top 8% which is what I was after mostly, better than last year anyway with 13%. Ruby's Runners and Dalbs Dominions got smashed all year, better luck next time hopefully, what is it March?

Can't wait for it already.

I finished in the top 1% and didn't make it into the GF in any of the competitions I was in?!?

They were pretty strong comps but getting pipped by 2 points in the Prelim was a tad annoying when Sam Mitchell pulled out late :( Oh well, Will have a crack next year I guess!

I finished in the top 1% and didn't make it into the GF in any of the competitions I was in?!?

They were pretty strong comps but getting pipped by 2 points in the Prelim was a tad annoying when Sam Mitchell pulled out late :( Oh well, Will have a crack next year I guess!

Well done Richo, top 2% I wish I was that good, my 3rd year next year and I keep learning heaps every year, trade up not trade down.

Back
Top Bottom