2011/2012 Cricket Card Release

ooneil

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Owen
Anyone heard anything else??

The Mad Hatter tells me that weetbix will be doing a set.

I have also previously heard that Goldie is doing a set although i was not a fan of the mini bats and im not expecting to much from a toy manufacturer.

Im only interested in quality releases. if its a Weetbix set or something from Goldie i will give them a miss. for me theres not a lot of fun in collecting a set if theres no chance of hitting a nice insert card or signature. but thats just me!

Goldies have confirmed with me today that they are NOT doing another mini-bat / card set. D'oh. I kinda liked em.

With Select out, that leaves just the Weet-bix, though how many and which players still to be confirmed.

Dammit...I should just buy the licence!!!

I have spoke to them. They have an international release slated for next year however have no intentions of re-entering Australia directly

Just wondering if anyone knows much about the CA Captains card release. I think Glenn from Gold Coast Cards is selling them on ebay. They look like they are a limited edition set to 200 and from what I know they came with the channel nine framed print limited to the same amount. Not sure if you could get your hands on them seperately.

Peter

Back
Top Bottom