2010 season cards

Heafy83

Bulls Fan
Real Name
Heath
Anyone know when the new seasons cards are to be released? Just very keen to get me a Daniel Talia auto from the crows. He's going to be a gun!

Talia will also be the first signature card I go for also!

Wondering whether or not I should try and go for as many Talia's as possible...bloody expensive though :(

Dunno when the cards are gonna be released, I'll probably be going for a Tapscott dps, don't really wanna spend close to 100 for Scully and Trengrove, hopefully I will pull one though:v:

I'm Not Sure But Last Year They Realeased Them In April If I'm Correct.
Hopefully a bit earlier this year. (that was Champs),,2nd series July or so?
It's so crap because we traded our 1st and 2nd round drafts we don't get draft pick signature:(:(,neither draft rookie:(

happens with collingwood all the time

---------- Post added 26-01-2010 at 10:20 AM ----------

maybe select will do a reprint of luke ball's rookie with collingwood jumper :)

too far to think about them yet, footy plays are in so at least we have something to collect already this year, next up will probably be herald-sun cards

Dunno when the cards are gonna be released, I'll probably be going for a Tapscott dps, don't really wanna spend close to 100 for Scully and Trengrove, hopefully I will pull one though:v:

they wont be over 100 each, possibly in the first 1-2 weeks, but then they will settle.

Dees dont have the following of the Pies, bombers, blues where we have to pay massive prices for our players.

even a potential gun like trent cotchin never came close to 100

come to think of it, steele sidebottom and dayne beams didnt get close to 100 last year either.

I wouldn't be surprised if Select did something different this year... Otherwise 8 of the top 16 draft picks will come from 3 teams!! (Melb, Port & Syd I think)... Don't know what they may do but you never know??

Id like to see a superstar patch auto or something similar

wouldnt we all, pretty sure someone said they heard Select say its too expensive to make guernsey cards again. its not like the US, the patch cards would hold good value here, and also its been a good 6 or 7 years since they last had a go and i think it really worked!

Back
Top Bottom