2010 Panini Absolute Memorabilia Hobby Box Break #2

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
The last Absolute box I got would be hard to beat...but I gave another one a go. It did deliver another PC hit and my first ever NFL shield, so I probably can't really complain...

8 Base
3 Base RC's /299 - R. Okung, J. Snead, L. Joseph
1 Spectrum RC- J. Ford 39/50

The hits -

Tools of the Trade Dual Prime Jersey - S. Jackson 10/50 :thumbsup: (Think one of the jerseys is Bronco's or Bears though, a darker navy with red/orange on it. So much for authentic, guaranteed and all that !!
Tools of the Trade Prime Jersey - S. Largent 41/50 Nice Multicolor of a HOF'er.
Rookie Premiere Materials Autographs Oversize Spectrum Prime Ball /Jersey - B. Tate !!!! 7/10
Rookie Premiere Materials NFL Shield - A. Edwards 3/5

Not nearly as good as my first break, but that would have been near impossible to beat... And another B. Tate ! Sheesh....

After having a good look, I actually think I was shorted an auto in this box so have sent through a query to Panini...will see what comes of it !

2010playoffabsolute02 (Medium).jpg

That Largent is pretty awesome.

The Jackson fabric with the Orange is probably his college jersey as he went to Oregon.

You may be right GC, but I don't think Panini/Playoff use College jerseys in Absolute ?? That and the colors look more like the Navy of Chicago or Denver than the black (?) of Oregon..anyways it doesn't matter the other piece if definite Rams ! It's all just a bit of a curiosity..I've asked Panini about the colors in the query about the missing auto, so I wonder if they'll reply ??

Back
Top Bottom