Real Name
steve
eBay User
rostevio
just opened 900 packs of 2010 herald sun cards
did not get one signiture card
2 days wasted opening em did i mention not 1 signiture card
any way have heaps of sets and b&f sets and sharp shooter sets

i would have prefered to be chicken winged by juddy i was bleeding 18 boxes of 50 packets and seeing the same cards over and over got rid of some of the insert sets so it takes a bit of the pain away

something dodgy about herald sun signature cards if you ask me, havent heard about too many getting pulled from packs. would love to know what the ratio is for pulling a signature card.

i got lucky in 2006 pulled a buckley sig out of a packet from the milkbar but after 900 packs and nothing the ratio does seem a bit out of whack i asked my card guy he opened 18 boxes like me got nothing then he opened another 18 boxes and pulled 3 sigs from the 2010 set 2 akermanis and a bartel

As the Herald Sun Insert collector I don't have a single one...saw one being busted right before my eyes which broke my heart...Chris Judd 2010...:cry:

Wish they bought the inserts back...the last 2 years have been a joke with the 3D rubbish and the special cards. Part of me didn't want to continue collecting them this year but seeemed weird not to...

i hear ya wheeldude the last 2 years of herald sun have been poor with no inserts and i was buying the packs $2 each for 18 days then guys sell the sets cheap after there out anyway
but cant stop now got all the sets from 2004 till now and only missing a few inserts then will have all them aswell

i bought them off a guy at the carribean market
ill do a great special if anyone wants them
a full set + best and fairest + sharp shooter + knights character cards + the 16 tattoo cards $10 the lot
or if someone wants all the boxes $120

Back
Top Bottom